Nice separate guest house with private entrance. The space has hardwood floors throughout, a small kitchen with a full size refrigerator, gas stove, cookware, and utensils. The bedroom is a good size, there's a small desk, closet, and a queen size bed. There's also cable TV and wifi internet.
- Universal Studios: 4 miles
- Metro station: 1 mile
- Santa Monica Pier: 18 miles
- Rodeo Drive, Beverly Hills: 9 miles
- Hollywood Walk of Fame: 7 miles
The guest house is completely separate from the main house with its own private entrance. It is NOT a studio, there's a separate bedroom, living room, kitchen, and bathroom. 3 people will fit comfortably, there is a queen size memory foam bed in the bedroom that will fit 2 people and a futon in the living room that accommodates 1 person. We recently remodeled the bathroom and the unit has its own tankless water heater so water pressure and temperature should not be a problem. There's cable TV with 125 channels and wifi internet. The guest house has its own central air and heating unit.
Guests will have access to the backyard and washer and dryer in the garage. There's no parking on the street in front of the house but there's plenty of parking across the street or around the corner, you can also park one car in the driveway.
Interaction with guests
I live in the front unit and will likely be present during your stay. I have 2 small dogs that spend most of the day inside, but I do let them out throughout the day.
Other things to note
- I have 2 small indoor dogs that spend time in the yard sometimes.
- There's no parking on the street in front of the house. But guests can park one car in the driveway and there's plenty of street parking across the street or around the corner.
- No overnight guest other than those traveling with you.
- No pets
- Please respect the neighbors and keep noise level down
- No smoking
- No parties unless approved
- There are 3 small dogs living in the main house