Spacious 3-bedroom Villa Sirion is located on peaceful hillside in Kamala Beach. It accommodates up to 6 adults and has extra beds for children. The villa has stunning views and a large 20m pool. Beach, restaurants and shops within 1 km distance
If you enjoy a holiday in tropical lush environment with a complete privacy, but need a convenient access to the nearby necessities, Villa Sirion is a perfect fit!
Villa Sirion is a 520m2 villa with 3 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. The villa can accommodate up to 6 adults and has extra beds for children.
The villa is located on a peaceful hillside in Kamala Beach, Phuket. It has stunning views and offers a beautiful garden and a large 20 meter long swimming pool, all enclosed within high walls giving guests complete privacy in quiet surroundings.
The 3 large bedrooms are downstairs each equipped with king-size bed, en-suite bathroom, air-con, TV and ample storage.
The master bedroom is very large having a walk-in dressing room and a large study area, and its en-suite bathroom has a double Jacuzzi. A separate laundry room with its own entrance and a powder room are also located on the ground floor.
The upstairs is accessed by a grand timber staircase, which opens to an extremely large living area that serves as the dining, entertainment and living area.
The fully equipped kitchen has a large island bar, perfect for a casual dining spot. The kitchen has all the necessary equipment (e.g. oven, fridge, freezer, cooker, microwave oven, dishwasher, coffee brewer..)
The living area also includes large bar with enough seating for up to a dozen people. The entertainment corner has a TV, home theater and Xbox 360 gaming console. There is also a state-or-the-art 8-feet solid wood pool table.
The large balcony overlooks the swimming pool, garden, BBQ and lush tropical mountains beyond. A stunning spot to enjoy drinks and dinner whilst viewing the distant lights in almost complete silence.
The villa offers parking for 2 cars, accessed by electronic sliding gate. Additional parking is also available outside on the private road belonging to the property.
Interaction with guests
Guest have 24/7 access to an experienced and professional villa manager, Ms. Ann who will ensure a hassle-free and enjoyable stay for the guests.
1. Check-in at 2pm, check-out at 12pm. We will try to accommodate late check-out and early check-in whenever possible. Please let the host know your requests.
2. There is a security/damage deposit of 10,000bht (US$280) which Airbnb will hold on our behalf. The deposit (or parts of it) will only be charged if we report an issue or claim (damages or missing items) to Airbnb after check out.
3. All utilities (electricity, water, WIFI, cable TV) and cleaning services are included in the rental rate. Electricity is free as long as it does not exceed 565 kwh per week. This equals 3,387bht/US$94 per week. Most guests do not exceed this limit if they are responsible with the air-conditioning usage. (i.e. switch off the air-con when leaving the villa and also keep doors and windows shut, when using the air-con.)
In the case of excess electric usage, then the electric rate is 6 bht (US$0.17) per kwh. This is the same rate the owner pays to electricity supplier. This will have to be paid in cash before check-out. The villa manager will monitor the electricity meter together with guests with complete transparency.
4. We kindly request that all furniture and appliances be used with reasonable care. Also if you are using the BBQ, please clean the BBQ after the use or latest before checking out. There are BBQ cleaning equipment in outdoor storage room.
5. No smoking inside the villa.
6. No pets allowed in the villa premises
After spending 3 decades in my home country Finland I packed my belongings and moved to Singapore in 2006. Ten years have passed since and I am still enjoying my life in Singapore and South East Asia.
My favourite holiday destination is Thailand, and especially Phuket since it is very conveniently accessible from Singapore. The people, smiles, sunshine, beaches and Thai food just keeps me going back there. I am working in Singapore, but together with my wife, Pui we are trying to spend as much time in Phuket as possible. Whenever we are not in Phuket, we are renting our villa to fellow travellers who want to spend their holidays within a beautiful lush environment in a private villa.