Perfect one bedroom apartment to experience all the best things Melbourne has to offer before retreating of an evening to this lofty abode. Close to public transport, including carpark and thoughtful layout with roll away bed ideal for parents with young child.
Top floor (level 2) single bedroom furnished flat with separate lounge, kitchen, bathroom, balcony and off-street parking. Comfortable queen bed with chiropractic/memory foam mattress, fitted with clean sheets. We use this unit as well. The lounge has a double sofa bed with a memory foam overlay, perfect if the kids go to bed early in the other room. There is also a single trundle bed which is fantastic for a child.
The space is very child friendly (a port-a-cot, baby bath, and kids toys/books to make your stay more enjoyable available). Otherwise a clean space close to the North side of the city (Smith, Brunswick, and Lygon Streets), perfect for a couple staying in Melbourne.
We provide towels and bed linen, some bathroom goods, and kitchen/cooking basics such as plates and cutlery for four, fridge, gas-oven, kettle, toaster, rice cooker, pots and pans and a selection of hot beverages. There is a television fitted with a DVD player.
Located on a quiet park-side street, the flat has it's own off street parking space. If you are not driving, it is a short walk to Rushall Metro station for rail, or the Clifton Hill/Queens Parade interchange for tram and bus. The flat has a bike and helmet and is across the road from the Merri Creek bike trail and bushland.
You have a choice of café lined Queens Parade, Clifton Hill or Westgarth shopping strip and cinema, Northcote. Collingwood Leisure Centre is close by for your indoor pool and gym needs.
This is your own private apartment and the apartment is accessible by stairs.
Interaction with guests
This is your own private apartment. Upon arrival you'll be introduced to the space and given the keys - then it's all yours to enjoy. If you have any questions during your stay you are welcome to call me anytime.
- No smoking.
- Pets are not allowed.
- No parties. You can have friends over, but please save your energy for your night out
- Having a party will forfeit your entire bond.
- When checking out, please leave the apartment in a clean and tidy manner. You don’t need to mop and vacuum but please remember this is someone’s home and to put things back where you found them.
- Keep noise down between 10pm and 8am (City Council rule) and be respectful of our neighbours.
- If there is a medical emergency, fire or matters requiring police assistance, please contact 000. For other matters, phone me.
- It is your responsibility to lock up when you are not home and to turn off the fans, lights, heaters and TV. Plus, saving the environment makes you cool.
- I do not accept responsibility for loss of property. However, if you realise you have left something in the apartment after check-out please phone and I will do my best to have it returned to you.
This host has 2794 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I’m an entrepreneur, architecture graduate, photographer, cyclist (NOT the lycra kind), volunteer, adventurer and problem solver.
During my studies I worked at various cafes and architecture offices to save up for shoestring trips around the world. My grandma once told me I had ‘champagne taste but a beer budget’ and it’s a motto I’ve enjoyed applying to different parts of my life to get the more out of less and find enjoyment in the little things.
I love discovering authentic experiences when I travel and I love being able to share the opportunity with others, to live like a local when they travel too.
Some of my most memorable trips have been couch-surfin across Russia while taking the Trans Siberian, living in Helsinki and learning to hand build furniture, riding a vintage steel bicycle through France to race in L’Eroica and buying a car on craigzlist in Los Angeles and driving across the south, east and north coasts to arrive in Vancouver.
My listings are all managed by Beyond a Room and are all given names that I think reflect the character of the property and area. My aim is to give guests a unique and local perspective on the location and share my knowledge and experience of this wonderful city with travellers so that they feel at home. Search Beyond a Room to find out more about how we can help manage your airbnb.
I try to keep all my calendars up to date so if it’s available in the calendar, you can usually just go ahead and book ☺