This beautiful, vibrant and cosmopolitan neighbourhood is the right place for your Prague stay if what you’re looking for is a conveniently located and comfortable accommodation while not foregoing the tranquillity of a residential area.
Common sense applies:
- 24h a day access to the building.
- We kindly ask you to minimise the noise between 10pm and 7am.
- Please clean your dishes after using them
- Close windows, switch-off lights, and lock the door when leaving the flat.
- This is a non-smoker flat. A terrace outside the flat is available for the smokers.
- No animal pets are allowed in the flat.
This host has 75 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I'm a Italian citizen and have been living in between Prague and Rome for many years.
I am a friendly and reliable person and would be glad to help you and give you advices on Prague during your stay.