Welcome to my Lovely & Bright home at the heart of the Amsterdam area called DE PIJP. With the famous Albert Cuypmarket, a lot of bars & restaurants and many mayor sights to see just around the corner (all walking distance), make my home perfect for exploring Amsterdam. With a spacious living room with an open plan, fully equipped kitchen, a bedroom with a comfortable double bed, a bathroom and a separate toilet you'll feel comfortable. But the best is the neighbourhood! Location...Location!
Big windows in the living room make it nice and bright. A nice decor, very comfortable sofa, great street view while sitting at the table. Everything you need to enjoy your stay!
I want you to feel at home so you get full access to the entire apartment and everything in the house like:
- kitchen gadgets and utensils (pots/pans, plates, cutlery, microwave/oven, stove)
- coffee machine
- washing machine and tumble dryer
- wireless internet
Interaction with guests
If I'm not able to welcome you myself I will make sure someone will be there to welcome you, show you around and answer all your questions.
Other things to note
The apartment is also very suitable for children as it's all on 1 floor and there is plenty of space.
General house rules apply to the apartment:
- No loud music, noise or other nuisance in the apartment
- No smoking in the apartment or in the common entrance
- No drugs
- No house parties, no persons permitted in the house except for the people who have booked (after midnight)
- For the loss of keys, I charge 20% of the security deposit
- CLEANING: I will take care of cleaning so no need to vacuum or mop the floor but please make sure that the dishes are done and the garbage has been put out on the street on the last pick up day (see information book in house) or dumped in a trash container outside)
-If you need to check in to the apartment between 21:00 (9PM) and midnight, this is possible, but there is an additional fee of €20 an hour. Thank you for understanding.