Great apartment for groups of friends while you study or working in Beijing!
- Downtown Beijing, very close to subway. HePingXiQiao Station on line 5.
- Looking for long term tenants
- Nearby restaurants, 7-11s, mall, movies theater etc.
- Fully furnished, new appliances: washer, dryer, fridge, gas etc.
- Hosted by cheerful US expat
- Located in the center of Beijing, within the 3rd ring road, short walking distance to subway station, shared bikes downstairs, easy access to buses and taxis.
- Convenience stores, restaurants, a high-end mall and a movie theater and AAA office complex within walking distance.
- Clean and organized, quiet neighborhood, perfect for studying or working in Beijing.
- Hosted by cheerful and helpful US expat, will help you get around town.
- Looking for long term tenants, going by local Chinese rate of 10k rmb per month.
You will have access to everything in the apartment including Wifi, fridge, washer, dryer, kitchen gas stoves etc. The entire apartment is for rent.
Interaction with guests
Hosted by cheerful US expat working in Beijing. Very chill, I strive to make your experience in Beijing a wonderful one.
Other things to note
I prefer long term guests, please let me know ahead of time how long you would like to stay. The place is perfect for students studying in Beijing and/or working professional for easy access to town center.
This is a non-smoking home. Please smoke outside, thanks :)
This host has 7 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Cheerful US expat currently working in Beijing.
You will find me to be a very flexible, friendly and accommodating host; I've had professional experience in tourism industry and I can help you get around the city, point you to the right attractions, restaurants and points of interests, or plan your entire detailed trip in China. My weechat ID: Roy_Ma_US, please note you're from airbnb.
I look forward to see you in your home away from home.
All the best,