About this listing
Centrally located with walking distance to Waikiki Beach (right by the Duke statue), Food Pantry Supermarket, steps to public transportation, stores, and restaurants.
-Newly remodeled, freshly painted 600 sq ft condo in the heart of Waikiki.
-2nd Floor unit with lanai
-Secure key entry door with lobby video cameras
-Security key for elevator access, on-site resident manager.
-New hardwood floors, large kitchen, full size fridge
- Stainless Steel Appliances, Granite countertops
-Coin operated laundry facility on the same floor
-Conveniently located just 2 blocks from Waikiki Beach.
-Steps to bus lines, stores, and restaurants.
-One block from Food Pantry Supermarket
Furnishing includes: 2 twin beds in master bedroom, 2 twin beds in 2nd bedroom, full size futon in living room, dining table and 4 chairs, TV with DVD Player, 2 bar stools, pots, pans, bath and beach towels, linens, utensils, cups, dishes.
Minimum is 30 day rental, There is no deeded parking with this property rental.
1.Please read the 222 Kaiulani Building Rules document and adhere to all the rules. Any building violations and subsequent fines will be passed on to you.
2.Quiet time will be maintained between the hours of 10:00 pm and 8:00 am daily except for Fridays, Saturdays and nights that precede Holidays when the quiet hours will begin at 12:00 am midnight.
3.Please, do not feed the birds on the lanai.
4.Should you lose security fob and/or apartment key, please notify me immediately. The cost to replace them is $150 and will be deducted from your security deposit.
5.If you feel the need to move any furniture items around for your convenience you
are welcome to do so, provided all items are returned to their original locations before your check out.
6.Owners lock down closet is off-limits to the guests(URL HIDDEN)7.Trash disposal: trash bin is located on the ground floor on the left side of the building near entrance. Please help to keep the condo clean and pest free and do your part to prevent bad smells and bugs by following those simple rules:
a.Bag all trash and DO NOT leave the food items open on the counter or inside the kitchen cabinets.
b.Take out garbage daily and always prior to your check out.
8.Please do not leave dirty dishes in the sink – wash them before your check-out (dishwashing is not included in the cleaning services).
9.Before your check out put the soiled linens and bath/beach towels in a pile in one designated place.
10.The departure cleaning fee covers up to 4 hours of work and regular cleaning is to be expected. Excessive cleaning beyond that will result in additional charges.
Here are some of the items that are required during cleaning and take up a significant amount of time, so we would recommend that you address them ahead of time:
Depending on the length of your stay and use of kitchen/towels/linens, etc. some of the items below might not be applicable
- If there is a washer/dryer in the apartment, please wash most of the linens and items you've used during your stay (you can leave a couple of loads of laundry for the cleaner to do because the washer/dryer is small and works in 1 mode at a time)
- wipe down kitchen cabinets
- clean pots and pans, especially the bottoms on the outside; cups and mugs on the inside
- any broken kitchen wares need to be replaced to avoid deductions for replacing those items
- clean the stove top, oven inside and microwave inside and out, replace the aluminum foil wrap under stove burners
- coffee maker or any other small kitchen appliances need to be washed
- clean out the fridge and throw away all items that can not be used by anyone
- wash all the dishes you used
- take all personal items that you are not taking with you to dispose in the trash bin.
- Remove any mold in the shower if there is any
- check and wipe down dust on closet doors and base boards, if applicable
- if there any other items in the condo that you feel need to be taken care of pls feel free to do it
Please treat our property the way you'd like us to treat your own home.
11.This whole facility has very strict NON-smoking rules that we intend to enforce.
Smoking in the building and inside the condo is against the State Law and will result in Association fines and forfeit of your security deposit.
12.Check out policy is 11:00 am unless specified otherwise in the contract.
THANK YOU FOR KEEPING THIS PLACE A PET- FREE AND
SMOKE-FREE ENVIRONMENT FOR ALL THE CONDO GUESTS.