Serendipity is a cosy place, an exquisite and welcoming space where you can feel at home. Just a few steps from the sea and the city centre.
- Two double rooms with en-suite bathroom ( you can also book the single rooms on the ads here on Airbnb).
- 4 persons + 1 child (less than 2 y/o) in crib for free.
- The kitchen is NOT available to cook your own meals.
- City tax (€ 1,00 per person, per day) not included.
"Serendipity means finding something good without looking for it".
Our B&B is provided with:
- Detached entrance
- Two bright and furnished bedrooms, with en-suite bathroom.
- A little dining room for the breakfast.
- En-suite bathroom with shower
- Bathroom set with bath towel and hand towels
- Products for private cleanliness (soap, shampoo, shower cap)
- Bedding made with cotton 100%
- Modern window and door fittings
- Independent air-conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi connection
- LED TV
- Washing machine (by request)
- Flatiron and ironing board
- Beach towel
- Free transport from/to the airport
- “Rent a car” (reservation)
- Free beach umbrella or paid at a beach resort
- Continental breakfast
- Luggage storage
- Cradle and high chair
- Baby-sitting service (paid)
- Bicycles (for free)
The bedrooms and the bathrooms are cleaned every day, while the bedding is changed after the third night.
Every morning, from 7.30am to 9.30am, you can enjoy pastries, melba toasts, biscuits, cereals, butter, jam, Nutella, yogurt, fruits. And, of course, espresso, cappuccino, tea and infusions, milk and fresh orange juices.
Continental breakfast on request.
Serendipity B&B Pescara is located on a raised ground floor of a recently restored building in the middle of the town.
We live upstairs the B&B but the entrance is detached.
On your arrival, we will give you the keys to the apartment so that you can be totally independent.
N.B. For guests coming from Rome: we suggest you to take the bus because it's cheaper and faster than the train.
Interaction with guests
On your arrival, we will be glad to give you the best advices to help you organise your stay better: useful advice for an ideal holiday both in this pleasant town and in the beautiful Abruzzo, a Region of art, history, nature and traditions, that is really worth visiting.
1) When you arrive in our B&B, you must hand in your valid passport or ID card, required by law for the Notification Cards. The failure to comply with this requirement constitutes violation of the law and authorises us to ask you to leave the B&B immediately. All guest information is treated in accordance with the existing privacy laws.
2) After you have filled out the Notification Cards, we will ask you to settle the payment in the living room. The payment must be settled by cash. By law, the B&Bs are not considered commercial activities, so we are not required to issue any tax document. As proof of payment we issue a non-fiscal receipt stating the amount and give you the information for your stay. After the delivery of the keys you will be shown the room, the bathroom and common areas.
3) Access to the room is scheduled from 13.00 to 21.00, according to the different needs of our guests. We appreciate a communication about your arrival time and possible delays, in order to organize ourselves. On the day of your departure, rooms must be vacated no later than 11.00 am, in order to allow us to clean the rooms for the next guests. You can continue to stay in the common areas or may leave your luggage in custody. Animals are not allowed.
4) Breakfast can be enjoyed in the living room, between 7.30 and 9.30; after this time you will still find something ready to be eaten but it’s not a guaranteed service. It is forbidden to light stoves of your own and to consume food in the room. we do not permit guests to cook for themselves in the kitchen. Only in the living room do we allow the free consumption of precooked food or things that need heating up in the microwave. We do so for reasons of safety and respect of other guests and in accordance with regional legislation. It will be your responsibility to tidy up the used areas.
5) The cleaning of rooms and bathrooms is done daily and bed linen and towels are changed every 3 days. (You can put the dirty towels in the basket, which will be replaced with clean ones).
6) It is strictly forbidden to smoke inside the common areas and bedrooms, in order to respect non-smokers and those who come after you and due to the terms of fire prevention.
7) The rooms have safes, so please do not leave unattended any valuables and we also ask you to close doors and windows always.
The B&B doesn’t accept any responsibility for the loss, theft or damage of your possessions and for any damage to others’ property and other persons. Any damage caused by you will be declared immediately to the manager of the house, who, having assessed the circumstances, can claim compensation.
8) We only accept visitors and additional guest after notifying them to the manager. Proper use of the toilet is also recommended so please do not throw things like disposable nappies or sanitary towels down the toilet. Bins for this purpose will be provided. Also, turn off the lights and air conditioners whenever you leave the room.
We appreciate your kind cooperation in all these matters. Please feel free to ask us anything if you are not sure.
We wish you a very happy holiday.
From Apr 27 - Sep 30, 2018 the minimum stay is 3 nights.
This host has 50 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Siamo Renato, Claudia, Francesca e Cristina.
Abbiamo deciso di trasformare in un B&B l'appartamento che sorge al piano rialzato della nostra abitazione, ristrutturato nell'autunno 2014.
Amiamo viaggiare e ci piace espandere le nostre conoscenze e entrare in contatto con nuove culture.
We are Renato, Claudia, Francesca and Cristina.
We decided to convert our reased ground floor apartment into a B&B, it has been renovated during fall 2014.
We love to travel, to extend our connection and to meet new cultures.