(Website hidden by Airbnb) .. More than just a bed!
A luxury apartment is offered in the iconic building – The ‘Stratford Eye’.
This impressive building overlooks the Olympic Park and Village, and is located a mere 3 minutes walk away from Stratford station at the epicentre of the Olympic Games.
The property is capable of accommodating up to 4 persons in superb comfort.
The self-catering, serviced accommodation available
2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms,
Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom,
Balcony with spectacular views of the Olympics and the London skyline,
Finished to high standards ,
In a secure development with concierge services.
Travel for the Olympics:
Stratford is a key transport hub with:
- Tube (Central and Jubilee lines),
- Rail, DLR, Stanstead Express,
- Bus station (140 buses service),
- Road networks to Central London and
- The A11, A12, A13, M11 and M25
- Kings Cross St Pancras - 7 minutes
- Liverpool Street - 8 minutes
- Bank - 11 minutes
- Canary Wharf - 11 minutes
- London City Airport - 15 minutes
- London Bridge - 17 minutes
- Oxford Circus - 19 minutes
Shopping and leisure:
Shop at Westfield Stratford City with its 300 stores including flagship stores John Lewis, Waitrose, Marks & Spencer and Forever 21.
The leisure facilities offer the Vue Cinema complex with 17-screens, all-digital, 3D state-of-the-art cinema; a 14-lane All Star Lanes bowling alley; and 70 cafes and restaurants including the UK's first fresh food market in a shopping centre.
Available from now until 20 August ‘12
Minimum duration of stay is 1 week
Price: 2 people for 1050/week
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.