5 minutes walking from city. Next to Millennium Stadium. 10 minutes from Cardiff Castle. 20 minutes from Cadiff City FC. 10 minutes walk from Cardiff Central. Free wifi access.
We have 4 spare bedrooms on the first floor of our house. 1 large bedroom with a double and single bed which can accommodate 3 people, 1 double bedroom, and 2 single rooms.
24 hours wifi access
Interaction with guests
We like to think we are friendly and give people space to relax.
Other things to note
1) Breakfast is not provided.
2) Shared bathroom with host and other guests
3) We have have a three year old daughter. Hopefully you are comfortable with children.
4) We might have other guests at the same time.
5) We have a cat that lives with us. She is very friendly and does not bother anyone. Do let us know if you have allergies.
1) No wearing shoes in the house. We do provide house slippers for guests.
2) No smoking and alcohol allowed.
Asma and I like to think that we are friendly and we love to meet new people. We like to feel warm and welcomed when traveling whether locally or abroad. Therefore we want our guests to feel the same. Our home is very simple but cosy. So if you need a place to stay while visiting Cardiff, you are welcome to stay with us. =)