New and cosy environment in the heart of Florence. It can host up to 4 persons and it provides all the eases. It is in the city centre very close to the main monuments. Just 8 minutes to get Duomo and Accademia, and 5 minutes from Santa Croce.
The apartment "Beatrice" is in an establishment with 4 apartments for tourists. It is at the first floor (without the elevator), it was recently restored and also the furnitures are new.
The kitchen and aisle floor is in original old cotto tile while the floor in the bedroom and in the living is in wood. The apartment is quiet because it is located in the interior respect to the street. The bedroom is very big, with a double bed, a wardrobe, a desk, television and air conditioning. The air conditioning is in all the rooms. In the living room you will find a big sofa bed and a television. Bathroom with shower. The kitchen maintains its original structure with the floor in cotto tile and a big original hood dating 1800.
The apartment is to the exclusive use of our guests.
The price includes:
- Towels and bed sheets
- Laundry and dryer (in the common area/laundry room)
- Fully-equipped kitchen (salt, oil, detergents, plates, pots, pieces of cutlery, etc)
- Toilet paper (2 rolls)
Interaction with guests
When we meet for the check-in and the keys delivery, we'll be glad to give you all the information you need.
We'll leave you a city map where we show you the most interesting places and we'll give you some advices concerning the places to visit, restaurants and clubs.
We are discreet and we won't disturb your stay, but we are available in case of needs or just to give you some other information (by phone, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) or email).
Other things to note
Note that you have to pay the city tax, that is 1,50€ per day (until a maximum of 7 nights) per person (children below 12 years old do not pay).
In order to have a pleasant and quiet stay, we ask you to respect some simple rules:
• Check-in is expected from 3 pm to 7 pm
- For who arrives after 7 pm, the time schedule should be arranged at least 2 days before the check-in and it has an extra-cost.
- For who arrives from 7 pm to 9 pm there will be an extra-cost equals to € 20.
- From 9 pm to 11 pm the extra-cost is 40€.
- After 11 pm we don't make check-in
• Check-out is expected by 10 am
• It is strictly forbidden to smoke inside the house
• Avoid tedious noises respecting the neighbours
• It is kindly requested to properly use the utensils and furnitures within the house
• It is kindly requested to switch off all the lights and the air conditioning when go out
• The loss of keys implicates a charge of 30€
• It is available the WiFi service
• We ask to throw the garbage in the bins you will find along the street
At the arrival you have to pay the city tax that is € 2,50 per day (for a maximum of 7 nights) for each guest (consider that children below 12 years old do not pay).
This host has 588 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Siamo due amiche che hanno deciso di lavorare insieme per i tanti punti in comune che abbiamo.
Ci piacciono molto le relazioni quindi l'ospitalità. Siamo molto creative e ci piace ricilclare vecchi oggetti per trasformarli in oggetti particolari. Adoriamo viaggiare e ogni anno ci concediamo un breve viaggetto con le amiche ;-) Il nostro vocabolo preferito è "INSOLITO" forse perchè ci piace l'unicità ;-) ma la cosa che ci piace più di tutto, è fare tutto questo divertendoci!!!
Vi aspettiamo presto!!