In the heart of all the action in St Kilda, Zach is your invitation to relaxation and adventure. Large interior with balcony, all within a beautiful building right on Fitzroy Street, St Kilda. Parking and WiFi included!
Zach sits within the stylish walls of the achitecturally designed Halo Apartments on Fitzroy Street in St Kilda, a truly impressive and modern development by renowned developers Little Projects. The apartment is beautifully furnished with a communal bar table for breakfasts or dinners with friends in an open plan dining/living space that also features a super comfy, large modular couch that includes a sleeper sofa. The sliding doors open up to a leafy balcony area for some fresh air or another place to dine. The apartment is fully equipped with all the modern appliances you will need including washer/dryer, plasma TV, BOSE sound system and Wi-Fi. It is a wonderful apartment.
Keys can be collected from 601 Little Collins St - then it's all yours to enjoy. If you have any questions during your stay you are welcome to call us anytime.
Interaction with guests
This is your own private apartment. Enjoy! If you have any questions during your stay you are welcome to call me anytime.
Other things to note
Key collection is from our office at 601 Little Collins St Melbourne.
- No smoking.
- Pets are not allowed.
- No parties. You can have friends over, but please save your energy for your night out
- Having a party will forfeit your entire bond.
- When checking out, please leave the apartment in a clean and tidy manner. You don’t need to mop and vacuum but please remember this is someone’s home and to put things back where you found them.
- Keep noise down between 10pm and 8am (City Council rule) and be respectful of our neighbours.
- If there is a medical emergency, fire or matters requiring police assistance, please contact 000. For other matters, phone me.
- It is your responsibility to lock up when you are not home and to turn off the fans, lights, heaters and TV. Plus, saving the environment makes you cool.
- I do not accept responsibility for loss of property. However, if you realise you have left something in the apartment after check-out please phone and I will do my best to have it returned to you.
I’m an entrepreneur, architecture graduate, photographer, cyclist (NOT the lycra kind), volunteer, adventurer and problem solver.
During my studies I worked at various cafes and architecture offices to save up for shoestring trips around the world. My grandma once told me I had ‘champagne taste but a beer budget’ and it’s a motto I’ve enjoyed applying to different parts of my life to get the more out of less and find enjoyment in the little things.
I love discovering authentic experiences when I travel and I love being able to share the opportunity with others, to live like a local when they travel too.
Some of my most memorable trips have been couch-surfin across Russia while taking the Trans Siberian, living in Helsinki and learning to hand build furniture, riding a vintage steel bicycle through France to race in L’Eroica and buying a car on craigzlist in Los Angeles and driving across the south, east and north coasts to arrive in Vancouver.
My listings are all managed by Beyond a Room and are all given names that I think reflect the character of the property and area. My aim is to give guests a unique and local perspective on the location and share my knowledge and experience of this wonderful city with travellers so that they feel at home. Search Beyond a Room to find out more about how we can help manage your airbnb.
I try to keep all my calendars up to date so if it’s available in the calendar, you can usually just go ahead and book ☺