About this listing
Massive family home perfect for your vacation to Melbourne featuring play room, children's room, cot and tramampoline! Three big bedrooms, study, living, dining, laundry, huge back yard. Experience the Australian dream in eclectic Northcote.
Colourful, angular and with charming nooks for adults and children alike, our house Kelly is an ideal home away from home. Perfect for families with all the facilities to keep your kids entertained and having fun, with colour EVERYWHERE, our 3 bedroom family home is spacious, warm and welcoming. Enjoy the play room, huge back yard with trampoline, and all the important things for adults like extensive kitchen, lovely bedroom, expansive living areas for entertaining and stunning design features.
If you have any questions during your stay you are welcome to call us anytime. Please note it is a multilevel house with stairs.
Interaction with guests
This is your own private house for your stay.
Other things to note
YMCA (Northcote Aquatic Centre) is a 5 min walk away on Victoria road where there's a full sized gym with daily classes, tennis, indoor and outdoor pools and occasional child care.
Please note we have changed a couple of items in the house and are waiting on updated photography - you will note the piano has gone and we've changed some of the artwork :)
- No smoking.
- Pets are not allowed.
- No parties. You can have friends over, but please save your energy for your night out
- Having a party will forfeit your entire bond.
- When checking out, please leave the apartment in a clean and tidy manner. You don’t need to mop and vacuum but please remember this is someone’s home and to put things back where you found them.
- Keep noise down between 10pm and 8am (City Council rule) and be respectful of our neighbours.
- If there is a medical emergency, fire or matters requiring police assistance, please contact 000. For other matters, phone me.
- It is your responsibility to lock up when you are not home and to turn off the fans, lights, heaters and TV. Plus, saving the environment makes you cool.
- I do not accept responsibility for loss of property. However, if you realise you have left something in the apartment after check-out please phone and I will do my best to have it returned to you.
This host has 2618 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I’m an entrepreneur, architecture graduate, photographer, cyclist (NOT the lycra kind), volunteer, adventurer and problem solver.
During my studies I worked at various cafes and architecture offices to save up for shoestring trips around the world. My grandma once told me I had ‘champagne taste but a beer budget’ and it’s a motto I’ve enjoyed applying to different parts of my life to get the more out of less and find enjoyment in the little things.
I love discovering authentic experiences when I travel and I love being able to share the opportunity with others, to live like a local when they travel too.
Some of my most memorable trips have been couch-surfin across Russia while taking the Trans Siberian, living in Helsinki and learning to hand build furniture, riding a vintage steel bicycle through France to race in L’Eroica and buying a car on craigzlist in Los Angeles and driving across the south, east and north coasts to arrive in Vancouver.
My listings are all managed by Beyond a Room and are all given names that I think reflect the character of the property and area. My aim is to give guests a unique and local perspective on the location and share my knowledge and experience of this wonderful city with travellers so that they feel at home. Search Beyond a Room to find out more about how we can help manage your airbnb.
I try to keep all my calendars up to date so if it’s available in the calendar, you can usually just go ahead and book ☺