A beautiful house in an amazing Unesco World Heritage city. We hope that you will love our space as much as we do!
The home is finished nicely with terracotta floors throughout and granite countertops in the lower kitchen and bathroom. All the woodwork was custom made. The house was completely renovated in 2014 and has all new appliances and furniture. 180 sq. metres (1950 sq. feet) of construction.
There is one bedroom and bathroom on the lower level, and the same on the upper level. Both bedrooms have king size beds. Half the upper level is a rooftop terrace with views around the neighbourhood.
The kitchen has a dishwasher (a relative rarity in San Miguel!), wall oven, cooktop, large fridge, and pantry. Premium sheets and towels are provided for your stay.
Weekly maid service is provided.
There is a purified water tap in the kitchen for drinking water.
Other things to note
In 2013, San Miguel was voted the #1 city in the world by Conde Nast Traveler: (URL HIDDEN) It is an amazing place!
There are an almost endless amount of activities to do. See the San Miguel Events website for a list of current plays, concerts, shows, art scene, and activities currently on.
1. What you do in your personal time is entirely up to you, but when staying at our place, we have a strict no drug use policy. This is the law… not just one of our rules.
2. Have a pet? Shouldn't be a problem… but please ask us before using Instant Book.
3. Check-in is between 4 PM and 8 PM. If an exception arises, let us know, and we will do our best. If we mailed you a key, you can check in anytime after 4 PM.
4. While we do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware that you’ve used, and check that the house is as you found it. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker, and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests.
5. In the interest of the environment, we kindly ask that you switch off the lights and heating when not in use, or when leaving the house.
6. We understand that for a variety of reasons, you may want additional guests to stay in the house. Please contact us to let us know. We try to be reasonable, and we'll do our best to accommodate you.
7. To ensure the full safety of our guest’s belongings, please keep the front door closed at all times. The upper patio door should be closed and locked when you go to bed or leave the house. We want to ensure every stay remains problem free, and really appreciate your cooperation.