The structure was originally built in 1853 as a watermill. Renovated as a house in 2006-14, surrounded by an acre of land.A river runs through the (Website hidden by Airbnb) a craftsman's house all hand made with reclaimed materials.160sq.m.(1400sq.f.).
Free parking on premises
Unavailable: Smoke detector
Unavailable: Carbon monoxide detector
Things to keep in mind
Be nice and considerate, the rest will come along.