Our newly built studio apartment is located on Pike Street in the heart of Capitol Hill.
Walk to all of the downtown sights!
Explore fantastic restaurants, cafes, bars and shops.
The perfect place to rest your head after some time out on the town.
Newly furnished with comfort in mind.
This spacious studio apartment is excellent for business travelers, vacations, short trips to the city.
Welcome to Seattle.
We look forward to hosting your stay!
The Central Pike St. location is super for sightseeing seeing as well as relaxing in Capitol Hill.
A perfect jump-off point for exploring!
The studio space features:
o - Comfortable queen size bed
o - Fully equipped kitchen
o - Living area with TV and around 50 channels
o - Washer/Dryer
o - Hard Wired Wireless Internet
o - Lap top friendly work space
o - Clean and fully stocked restroom with great water pressure
There is AC. and.....
I'll provide coffee, tea, cream, sugar, and cooking oil.
You will have access to the entire apartment.
I will not be in the apartment.
Interaction with guests
I enjoy meeting new people and traveling. So, I hope our paths cross and I can introduce you to my place. I've also got an easy self check-in process.
Other things to note
Our space provides guests with a comfortable stay while giving quick and easy access to the best Seattle has to offer!
Include the word Seattle Living in your inquiry so I know you have read and agree to the rules below
1. Do not send mail or package to the apartment address. Please contact me first if you need to do so.
2. No pets - sorry, fido has to stay home
3. No overnight guests without previous approval from your host.
4. No parties. To help define party, there should be no more than 4 people in the apartment at one time
without prior approval from your host.
5. Do not engage in illegal activities anywhere on the property. This applies to both drugs and internet
6. If you break or damage something, let me know and arrange for its replacement or repair.
7. Do not leave any food out that will attract uninvited pests.
8. No smoking - including Marijuana.
9. Return all keys - $50 to replace each set.
10. No incense or candles - $50.00 cleaning fee if found
I have been living in Seattle for the past 10 years. I used to be a flight attendant for Northwest Airlines, hence interacting and being nice to people is almost a first nature for me :).
I enjoy traveling and meeting new people. Being a host on AirBNB is another medium for me to meet new and interesting people from all over the world.