The Greenhouse is great for summer and winter holidays!
It's close to a restaurant, a bar, family-friendly activities, play area, summer and winter alpine pursuits, great cycling routes, the Slovenian climbing museum, the Triglav National Park, Kranjska Gora, Lake Bled and much more!
It's cosy, peaceful, there's generous space, comfy beds, beautiful scenery, free bikes, table tennis, village amenities and shop.
The Greenhouse is good for families, big groups and people who love the outdoors.
- Guests should leave the property as they find it
- Guests must fill in a booking form so that we can register them with the authorities. This is a legal requirement.
- The house is suitable for children but is not a house built for children. That goes for the furniture as well. They remain your responsibility.
- The bikes can be used by any guest but helmets are not provided. The bikes are serviced at the beginning of season and when an issue is reported. Please check the bikes over before riding them.
- Breakages must be reported and at the owners discretion, a replacement charge may be levied which will be taken from the deposit.
- A tourist tax is levied on each guest at approximately €1 per person per night. This will be added to the bill.
Mother, Nurse, Acupuncturist, & Masseur. I Love new experiences, People, culture, & nature. Simple pleasures, family, friends, dog, changing seasons, food, walking. I Try to take nothing for granted.
Fairly independent travellers, but any useful tips will be greatly received.