Guests love my tour which includes a map of downtown Calgary with local attractions and events. Read my reviews for more!
Secure parking stall available. I'm very flexible with check-in times.
Your private bedroom includes 40" Sony Bravia, Netflix and XBox. Shared kitchen, bathroom and laundry facilities (coin operated on main floor of building).
Perfect location: 7-minute walk to 17th Ave, Mission and downtown. Excellent transit access.
Most important: use common sense and show respect for the neighbours and the condo.
- nothing hard (glass, coins, etc) on the hardwood; tapping travels throughout the building.
- cats only please; dogs are not allowed in the building (not my choice!)
- no shoes indoors
- no red wine (or anything else that stains) in the bedroom
- no smoking indoors (balcony is allowed)
- noise isn't usually a problem (except for the balcony) but no crazy parties unless I'm invited
- cleaning rights for the bedroom are reserved for stays of 1 week or longer
- don't lose your keys!
This host has 2 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am a simple nerd with simple needs. I love beer, rock shows, board games, making things and anything sci-fi related. Most of all I love Calgary. It's been my home for 22 years and I've lived in my current condo (the one I host) for 12 years.
I'd love to show you around and introduce you to the best that downtown Calgary has to offer: pubs, art galleries, trivia nights, whatever! This is optional, of course. If you want to keep to yourself, I'll stay out of your way and let you do your thing. My condo is in the cultural centre of the city and is walking distance from the best destinations in the city.