Private room in nice & calm atmospheric area in north side of Kyoto city. Famous temples, shrines, supermarket and convenience store near by. Good access to any sightseeing area by buses every 15 minutes. Bus stop is just 1 minute walk from my home.
I have bicycles for rental with no charge.
Toilet and washing machine are shared with some guests and host.
Located just in front of the main street. It's usually calm at night but sometimes you might hear some noise from outside.
This is just a normal apartment. There are famous temples, shurines, Funaoka onsen, convenience store and super market near my apartment.
It is located by the main street called "Kitaoji dori(北大路通)", so you might hear the sound from outside. But it is calm at night.
You can use all the equipments in the room.
- Free wifi
- 3 Bicycles
- Dishes, cups etc.
- Fridge and Microwave
- Ear plugs
- Air conditioner with heat function
- 1 queen sized sofa bed and 2 futon beddings
- Private shower room ( incl. shampoo, rinse[conditioner], body soap / Electric water heat system )
[Shared area with hosts]
- Washer and detergent are available for free.
- Toilet is outside of the room and shared with hosts. And it's Japanese style.
No entry for upstairs, please.
Interaction with guests
Mainly message through airbnb, but I'm happy to contact with email, Line, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) or any applications.
Contact me anytime.:)
After check out;
I'd appreciate if you write the review on Airbnb site.
Other things to note
=== FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ===
[ About check-in / check-out time ]
- You can check-in between after 4:00pm.
- Check-out is at 10:00 am or anytime before.
- Usually I can receive and keep your luggage before check in time in the morning. (Need double check)
[ Electric water heat system ]
Hot water in this room is managed by Electric water heat system. There is enough storage for 2 or 3 people using shower.
But if you use too much hot water, it will be unavailable to use hot water for a while.
For more details, there is instructions in the room.
[ About charge calculation ]
The total price is composed of three parts:
1. Nightly price x number of nights (plus any nightly charges for extra guests when applicable)
2. Cleaning fee (one-time fee)
3. Service fee (one-time fee set and collected by airbnb, typically between 6 and 12%)
Enter in your specific dates to see the correct price for your stay.
Anyone who break this regulations are subject to get penalty, which is subtracted from the deposit. Like below;
・Lost keys(50USD), Bicycle(100USD)
・Making noise, like party or speak loudly at night
・Scatter the litter
・Smoking in the room
・Coming with more than 3 people (Maximum 3 people)
Respect each other. Thank you!
Hello, this is Kota.
I studied English in University and through many friends from foreign country. I lived in Toronto for a year in 2007. I was a hotdog vender on the street and also busking as a musician.
Now I lived in Kyoto city for more than 10 years.
My area is famous for Daitokuji temple, Kinkakuji temple(Golden temple), Funaoka onsen(famous public bath) and so on. It is located in the north area where is calm and has nice and chilled Kyoto atmosphere.
I am interested in Music, Art, Movies, Food , Traveling or any entertainment.