About this listing
This is a roomy (2600 sq. ft), beautifully decorated 4 bedroom log cabin style home with 2 masters, 1 upstairs with a Jacuzzi tub and other downstairs, and 3 1/2 baths. Includes large spa and game area with ping pong, air hockey, pool table leather sofa, coffee table and satellite TV. Includes 2 multi-speed 26" bicycles for your use. All guests 25yrs+ only or minors with legal guardians (strict policy).
This property has MORE 5 star reviews than ANY other home in Big Bear on the largest vacation rentals by owner website by a large margin. The reasons are simple: We offer a superlative home with wonderful amenities in arguably the most convenient location in Big Bear Lake. Maximum number of combined adults and children is 12 per local fire codes. No minimum number of guests.
Entire house, decks, balcony and garage. Includes spa, air hockey, pool table, ping pong table, 2 master suites.
Interaction with guests
Absolutely. We work hard to make ourselves available for any questions our guests may have. We go above an beyond to insure you have nothing but a positive experience at our home.
This is a quiet home in a quiet area. Parties or loud gatherings are not permitted. ALL guest must be 25+yrs unless minors with guardian. Maximum adults/children is 12 per local fire codes. No pets permitted at any time (strict policies, please do not ask us to deviate). Please note that by reserving this home you are agreeing to the following house rules and penalties for deviations from rules.
1. Normal CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4:OOPM and CHECK-OUT IS 11:00 AM PST. This agreement does not create a tenancy or establish residency. You must depart at the appropriate time. Min. $75 per hour charge applies for early check-in or late check-out without prior authorization. Subleasing the property is not permitted and will cause forfeiture of the deposit.
2. All guests must be over 25yrs unless minor with parent or guardian. Parent or guardian must be present when minors are in the home.
3. NO SMOKING IS ALLOWED ON THE PROPERTY INSIDE OR WITHIN 30' OF THE PERIMETER OF HOUSE OUTSIDE. Costs to clean house and air duct system will be billed to guests if there is evidence of smoking and security deposit may be forfeited
4. Pets are not permitted in the house at any time. Security deposit forfeited if pet brought into house.
5. DAMAGE/ RESERVATION DEPOSIT. In addition to the total rental amount, a security deposit of $750 is required. Deposit is fully refunded if all the following requirements are met (otherwise min $75 per item applies):
a. No damage is done to the house or its contents and nothing is missing.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets, smoking or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay and that no more than 12 people are in house simultaneously.
c. All debris, rubbish, and discards are taken to an authorized Big Bear collection site (city code). Closest site is about a block away at 41974 Garstin Rd next to the public library. Open 24 hrs.
d. All cookware, dishes, glassware and eating utensils are washed and put away.
e. The key is placed back into the lock box and lock box is closed and locked.
f. Furnishings are not moved and are left where they were found upon check-in.
g. No linens or towels are lost or damaged.
h. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner) or local law enforcement.
i. The home is left generally neat and in the same basic condition as upon arrival.
j. The maximum occupancy of the cabin (12 persons) at any time is not exceeded per city codes.
k. Maximum vehicles is 3 on driveway and one (smallest) in garage.
l. No one sleeps on sofas. In consideration of others, guests must agree to sleep in beds only.
6. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretenses will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
7. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above-mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
8. STORM POLICY – No refunds will be made due to weather, road conditions, acts of nature or any other circumstances beyond our control. Chains are often required in the winter and may be needed to get in or out of Big Bear. Please be prepared. Chains should be carried at all times in the winter months. Please contact Cal-Trans to ensure the road that you want to travel on is open.
9. To avoid charges, guests must notify owner by telephone on arrival if anything is damaged, missing or in need of cleaning. Please notify us if any supplies are missing or need to be replenished.
10. We strive to keep this home in top condition but as with any home, occasionally breakdowns occur without warning. Mechanical breakdown of any device or appliance is not grounds for refund or credit of rental fees.
11. To help maintain a clean interior, we kindly request that shoes and boots not be worn inside. Charges to clean excessively dirty carpeted areas of the home will be billed accordingly.
12. Lockbox code, driving directions and cabin instructions will be emailed appx 1-2 days ahead of arrival date.
13. No daily maid service is provided. We supply sheets, pillows and towels but suggest you bring your own towels for the spa.
14. Owner or owners agent may enter the home unannounced in the event of an emergency.
15. We provide a basic supply of soaps and paper products. Usage beyond original provisions is guests’ responsibility.
16. Spa rules posted on wall near spa must be followed. No one under 14 may use the spa for health and safety reasons.
17. Guests are kindly requested to put no food waste into kitchen sink drain but rather into the trash. Guests are responsible for repair of stoppages.
18. Out of respect for sensitivities of some of our patrons, we kindly request our guests refrain from cooking pungent foods.
19. No trailers, RVs or tents permitted.
20. Parents or guardians are responsible for child safety and welfare. House is not “babyproofed”. Children must supervised at all times.
21. Valid picture ID is required to book reservation.
22. Important: Please be aware that satellite TV reception may be interrupted during periods of snowfall.
23. Please check the house carefully for personal items left behind on departure. Due to time needed to package and ship items left behind, our housekeepers ask for min $35 service charge plus shipping fees. PLEASE RESPECT OUR NEIGHBORS BY KEEPING NOISE TO A MINIMUM. OUR NEIGHBORS ARE REASONABLE BUT COMPLAINTS BY THEM OF EXCESSIVE NOISE WILL RESULT IN MINIMUM $200 CHARGE PER OCCURRENCE.
Reservations are non-refundable for cancellations due to weather. If home becomes uninhabitable due to fire, flood, earthquake or other calamity refund will be made but will be limited to unused portion of fees paid to owners only. Additional per diem charges will apply if for any reason renters do not vacate property on the date specified on this agreement. We strongly suggest guests contact a travel insurance company (such as travelgard or insuremytrip to inquire about travel cancellation/interruption protection.
Note that tire chains are required by law to be carried at all times during the winter months. Be prepared. Test fit chains at home to avoid a problem on the road.
Tenants understand that owners are not responsible for any injuries to any person nor the theft of or damages to personal property or vehicles nor are we responsible for weather or problems it may cause including slipping on snow, ice or wet surfaces. Tenants are responsible for the removal of snow as they find necessary including around steps, driveway, decks and walkways. Tenants agree that the homeowner is not responsible for any personal injury or loss or damage to tenants’ property caused directly or indirectly due to inclement weather, acts of nature, failure of heat, accidents related to fire, heaters, stoves, use of gym or sports equipment, hot tubs, or any unforeseeable circumstances. Under no circumstances will tenants or their guests hold the owners responsible for any damages or claims of any kind resulting from their stay.
Tenant will be responsible for any legal or other costs related to tenant damage repairs.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.