About this listing
Newly furnished, fully-functional, clean 2-br best for single or couple, individual or business travellers; 5 mins walk to Chongnonsi BTS station; Easy access to convenience stores and dining; Facilities: Rooftop swimming pool, terrace, fitness & sauna
The 2-bedroom residence (61sqm) is designed in modern thai style decorated with a blend of wood, high gloss and marble materials set in a brand new apartment building. The room is not only a corner unit which allows maximum privacy but also locates on the same floor as the Garden - ideal for a fresh breath of greenery right outside your room or for a cup of coffee or drinks with friends and family.
The room is fully functional with plenty of storage and cabinet designed for short or long stay. In the room, you shall expect:
A 50' Cable and Internet TV (with local and international channels including CNN, BBC, FOX movies etc.)
High-speed 4G internet (accessible in the entire room; 15/5 Mbps - Download/Upload)
Electric stove & hood
Basic Culinary and Cooking Utensils
Hot water heater (for shower in master bedroom only)
3 Air Conditioners (Living room, 2 bedrooms)
2 Open Closets (with abundant hanging space)
Clean linens and towels (1 set per guest)
As a resident, you will have full access to the residence's common facilities and amenities for your maximum relaxation and quality time with your family, friends and loved ones. They include:
Rooftop Infinity Swimming Pool
Fitness Center (treadmills and weights)
Interaction with guests
I work over the weekdays and some weekends. I shall be always accessible via mobile or messages in case you need any assistance or directions. I would be more than happy to give recommendations or instructions if needed.
Other things to note
If you do have any particular needs beyond the basics, please do not hesitate to drop me a note. I am pleased to try my best to accommodate.
You'll be given two security cards which will grant you access to the room and the building (/the facilities). You will need to return the two cards when check-out or a replacement fee will occur (subject to the charge from the juristic department).
1. Residence in Bangkok values privacy and silence. Be respectful to the neighbors and minimize noises (e.g. TV, music) to reasonable level.
2. Pet is not allowed in the building.
3. Smoking is not allowed in the building nor the room.
4. Please turn off air conditioning while you are out – help save the electricity and the environment.
5. The door cards are offered according to residents' requests and requirements. Guests should not issue additional door cards without consent of owner. Juristic office will alert owner if such circumstances arise. So if guests may have a need, please advise the owner (and costs may apply).
6. If guests have additional or new guests are staying, please inform the owner in advance. No new additional or new guests are allowed without consent of owner. No sub-lease is allowed.
This host has 13 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Lived in the U.S., Italy, China and Hong Kong, I now live in Bangkok and consider this city my home. I love exploring new ventures & ideas, for life and work as well as meeting pleasant people with kind hearts and great minds. I'm honest, positive and friendly.
I designed my place to balance the thoughts of functionality, simplicity and solitude in order to offer my guests a thoughtful, comfortable and tranquil environment to rest, work and re-energize during their journeys in Bangkok.