Beautiful Lake Travis waterfront house with a dock, lake access and stunning views of the hill country and the sunset. Lots of windows and two decks (one screened). Super close to a boat ramp and watercraft rental. Only 25 minutes to downtown Austin!
This house is the perfect launching pad for your Austin adventure! It's located on Lake Travis, but still only 25 minutes to downtown. It's recently remodeled with an open living area and tons of natural light. The master suite is gorgeous and super romantic with the luxurious king bed, amazing tub, shower, and stunning view.
There are two attached spacious decks. One of the decks is completely open and the other is screened in. The comfortable deck furniture and covered decks are perfect for relaxing outside or BBQ'ing.
The house fits 12 people comfortably with 2 in the master bedroom (king bed), 2 in the 1st guest bedroom (queen size bed), 2 in the 2nd guest bedroom (queen size bed), 4 in the bunk room (4 twin size beds), and 2 on the sofa bed in the living area (full size).
We are a 2 story home on a hillside with direct access to Lake Travis. If you or your guests have trouble using stairs, please inquire; there are plenty of stairs!
In addition to the deck, dock, grill, paddle boat, and backyard at the house, Cypress Creek Park is just down the road. There is a public boat ramp as well as many picnic benches.
We have a paddle boat available for use for free. The noodles in the black can on the dock are also free to use, just make sure to put them back and re-secure them so they don't fly away.
We also have several kayaks available for rent. We have a yellow single seater sit on top, yellow single seater sit inside, and orange tandem sit on top available for $35 each for your entire stay. Life jackets and paddles are included as well. If you would like to use one or several during your stay send us a message and we can arrange payment via (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) or AirBnB and then email you the code.
We also offer yoga classes and massage therapy at the house. Yoga classes for all levels are $50 for the first two participants and $15 for each additional person for an hour long class. Please bring your own yoga mats. At-home massage is $145 for the 1st hour and $100 for each additional hour. Please make reservations in advance to guarantee availability.
Interaction with guests
If you need recommendations, we'll be available to provide them otherwise you'll have complete privacy. We'll provide you with a door code before you arrive, so you'll have super quick and easy access to the house.
Other things to note
As with any lake house, there are a lot of stairs on this property. We recommend exercising caution on any of our stairs, inside or out. Please inquire if stairs cause an issue with your guests.
We are in the city limits of Austin, but it's still the country out here.
We also have two driveways; an upper from the main road, and then a lower driveway at the lake level. We recommend the lower driveway as the upper driveway is very steep and is good for only 2 SUVs.
1) We have security cameras outside of our home at the entrances for added security and your peace of mind. We do not have any cameras inside of the home, respecting our guests' privacy.
2) No loud noises after 10PM per city ordinance.
3) Additional day guests are $40/person/day.
4) The cleaning that you pay for is to clean the home prior to your stay. If you do not pick up after yourself sufficiently when you check out, you may be charged an additional cleaning fee - price depends on how long it takes to clean up after you. We don't expect you to scrub the home, but simply pick up your trash and put everything where you found it.
5) We get our water delivered in via water truck. There is a finite amount of water for each stay. Please help conserve water' don't leave faucets running and bring your own ice & drinking water. All of our plumbing/faucets are low-flow.
6) If you bring pets, there is a one time pet-cleaning fee of $80. Please let us know ahead of time if you will be bringing a pet; we need specific cleaning supplies to ensure allergens are gone before the next guest.
No smoking anywhere on the property.
No underage drinking.
No loud noises after 9PM. Be respectful of our neighbors; they live here permanently and will message us if there are any issues.
Do not park in our neighbors' property without their permission.
Minimum age required to book for this property is 25 years old.
Please see House Manual emailed to you a few days before your stay.