Nice 15sqm and well-equipped bedroom inside a 60sqm apartment ideally located in the heart of the 15th arr., 15min away from Tour Montparnasse and 20min from the Eiffel Tower.
We are renting one of the two bedrooms in our 2 bedroom apartment. You will share the place with either me (Philippe) or my roommate (Adil).
The apartment is located on the 2nd floor, an elevator is available should you need it.
Bedroom amenities include :
- Comfortable queen-sized bed with luxury mattress.
- Fresh bed linens, changed every 4 days.
- Double-glazed windows overlooking a quiet street.
- Shades and curtains providing near-total darkness.
- Video projector and its giant screen.
- Bluetooth speakers for iPhone / iPad / other.
- Desk & leather chair
- Wi-Fi access.
Living room amenities :
- 42" LCD TV with all channel (including Canal+ / Bein and english speaking news channels) & 5.1 surround sound.
- PS4 game console.
The rest :
- Well equipped kitchen (fridge, micro-wave, nespresso machine, oven, cooktop, dishes, washing machine).
- Small bathroom with bathtub. Bath towel at your disposal. Hair-dryer.
- Separated toilets.
- Iron and ironing table.
- A very shy cat :)
A breakfast will be at your disposal every morning in order to start your day in the best way possible :
- Milk & orange juice
- Coffee & tea
- Cereal, biscuits
You will have the exclusive access to the bedroom as well as free access to the rest of the shared space : living room, kitchen, bathroom, toilets.
Interaction with guests
I will be at work on all weekdays but it will be a pleasure to inform you on the city should you enquire. A travel book on Paris will also be at your disposal.
Other things to note
For the exchange of the keys, if possible please favor early morning, lunch hours or evenings. If not possible, please do contact me anyways, and I will see what I can arrange !
- Always close the door using the key and lock both it fully.
- The interior is non-smoking but you are free to smoke in the residence yard or at the kitchen window.
For the rest, we are counting on your common sense, please treat this house as if it was yours :)