Whole apartment on the higher rue Lamarck, a 2-min walk from Sacré Coeur.
50 m2 (540 sqft), 3rd floor w/ elevator, in a typical red-brick early-20th century building, with large windows facing south, letting the sun pour inside all day long.
Very bright & well organized 50 m2 (540 sqft) whole apartment for 2 persons, in the heart of authentic Montmartre.
3rd floor with elevator, in a typical red-brick early-20th century building, with large windows facing south, letting the sun pour inside all day long.
- Spacious, sun-drowned living room, with large sofa, dining table, TV w/ Apple TV, hi-fi Airplay-enabled sound system and deck chair.
- Fully equiped kitchen, with dish washer, washing machine, oven, fridge, freezer, kettle, toaster, extraction juicer.
- Courtyard-side, quiet bedroom with queen size (160x200cm) bed, premium memory foam mattress, with fresh sheets included.
- Bathroom with bathtub and fresh towels included.
Super fast wireless internet.
Building : doorcode & buzzer with key
Apartment : key
Either us or a close friend who lives in the neighborhood will be here to welcome you on your arrival.
Interaction with guests
We rent our apartment when we're away so it's sadly likely we won't be there to welcome you. However, we're reachable by phone/email/etc before & for the full length of your stay. We've been in the neighborhood for a long time now & should be able to answer most questions. Try us !
On arrival & in case of emergency, we've made plans for a close friend who lives in the neighborhood to be available.
Other things to note
Sheets and towels are provided.
On a general note, please treat the place the way you would if this was your home. We live here.
Good guest policies include :
- be polite & respectful with our neighbors. They're really nice people.
- keep the volume low after 10pm on weekdays, and midnight on weekends
- only smoke at the balcony
- no parties
- no pets
Hi, we're Aurore & Guillaume, a French couple, 29 and 30yo, living in Montmartre, Paris :)
We're an epicurean bunch, working in packaging industry & IT, and very fond of traveling.
Also we're clean, tidy and non-smokers ;).