This 2-bedroom residence is designed in modern and functional style offering residents a relaxing space/mind during one's stay or work in Bangkok. Located right at CBD in Sathorn, the room is ideal for travelers who desire a private residence at a very central location.
The residence is 2-bedroom apartment (61sqm) well-decorated in contemporary style with full practicalities in a brand new building. The room has open and clear city view to the East and the South with plenty of natural light and wind breezes from the River. You can enjoy the view from the living room or from the balcony. The room is also a corner unit which allows residents maximum privacy.
The room is fully functional with plenty of storage and cabinet designed for short or long stay. In the room, you shall expect:
A 50' Cable TV (including major English channels eg CNN, BBC, FOX movies etc)
High-speed 4G internet (accessible in the entire room; 15/5 Mbps - Download/Upload)
Electric stove & hood
Basic Culinary and Cooking Utensils
Hot Water Boiler
Hot water heater (for shower in master bedroom)
3 Air Conditioners (Living room, 2 bedrooms)
2 Closets (with abundant hanging space)
Clean linens and towels (1 set per guest)
As a resident, you will have full access to the residence's common facilities and amenities for your maximum relaxation and quality time with your family, friends and loved ones. They include:
Rooftop Infinity Swimming Pool
Fitness Center (treadmills and weights)
Interaction with guests
I work over the weekdays and some weekends. I shall be always accessible via mobile or messages in case you need any assistance or directions. I would be more than happy to give recommendations or instructions if needed.
Other things to note
If you do have any particular needs beyond the basics, please do not hesitate to drop me a note. I am pleased to try my best to accommodate.
You'll be given security card(s) which will grant you access to the building and the facilities. You will need to return the card(s) when check-out or a replacement fee will occur (subject to the charge from the juristic department).
1. Residence in Bangkok values privacy and silence. Be respectful to the neighbors and minimize noises to reasonable level, especially in public areas e.g. pool, gym, corridor, lobby.
2. Pet is not allowed in the building.
3. Smoking is not allowed in the building nor the room.
4. Please turn off air conditioning while you are out – help save the electricity and the environment.
5. The door cards are offered according to residents' requests and requirements. Guests should not issue additional door cards without consent of owner. Juristic office will alert owner if such circumstances arise. So if guests may have a need, please advise the owner (and costs may apply).
6. If guests have additional or new guests are staying, please inform the owner in advance. No new additional or new guests are allowed without consent of owner. No sub-lease is allowed.
Lived in the U.S., Italy, China and Hong Kong, I now live in Bangkok and consider this city my home. I love exploring new ventures & ideas, for life and work as well as meeting pleasant people with kind hearts and great minds. I'm honest, positive and friendly.
I designed my place to balance the thoughts of functionality, simplicity and solitude in order to offer my guests a thoughtful, comfortable and tranquil environment to rest, work and re-energize during their journeys in Bangkok.