Great spacious apartment is after big reconstruction. Full equipment modern kitchen and amazing bathroom with super shower. Huge rooms. Balcony!
Parking nearby (public is during weekend for free and underground garage is per 660CZK/25EUR 24hours)
Apartment is waiting for you and has everything for comfortable stay:
1) Bedroom is bigger room in the apartment. It's in white color. It has street view and you can't believe, but there is no noise from outside! Windows keep quiet very good. There is a big super-comfortable bed with one big mattress (18cm height), cupboard and old beautiful furniture with chest of drawers. Big old mirror is amazing piece fro decor!
2) Living room is spacious as well and has big comfortable sofa, which is extended to normal double bed if it needed, big new table with 6 chairs. Living room has court yard view, and during the summer you can keep window open all the time.
3) Kitchen is in a separate room. It's after big reconstruction and everything is totally new and modern. Fully equipment kitchen has refrigerator, dishwasher machine, microwave, gas-stove. There are plates, cups, forks, knives, spoons :) Olive oil, tea, coffee, salt, sugar as well.
There is a small balcony with court yard view which is a super option to have a glass of wine in the evening and fresh air.
4) Bathroom is new and modern. It has superb shower with 2 options and toilet. Washing machine is available as well.
Right now it looks like on a picture. Of course we provide bed clothes, towels, toilet paper.
There is own strong WiFi internet.
Siroka street is located in the Jewish Quarter, one of the most charming parts of the Old Town. The Jewish Quarter in Prague, known as Josefov, is located between the Old Town Square and the Vltava River. Its torrid history dates back to the 13th century.
Basically you won’t need transport to get to the main sights from the place at all! But in case you’d need it, that’s very easy – metro station STAROMESTSKA is one block away, as well as the tram stop.
There are several shops and great restaurants 2 minutes from the doorstep. Famous shopping street Parizska is 1 minute walk and Dlouha and Dusni streets, famous for party time are 3 minutes walk!! The Jewish Quarter in Prague, known as Josefov, is located between the Old Town Square and the Vltava River. Its torrid history dates back to the 13th century.
Interaction with guests
If you have any further questions do not hesitate to contact me because i am ready to help you with your each need (Print flight tickets, help to find transportation, etc.)
We cooperate with transportation service, so I am ready to organize transfer from airport/main train station/ bus station and back.
The price included waiting in case your flight/train/bus is delayed and the driver drop off you directly in front of apartment.
We guarantee the smoothest, quickies and most comfortable way of transport for you. Driver tracks your flight online and then he waits for you with sign „YOUR NAME“ at the arrival hall. No matter what time you are arriving or how delayed you are, you pay 650CZK or 25EUR. Let us know in case you are interested in using this service please.
Other things to note
We would like the guests to review the house rules of our apartment before booking:
Check in time is flexible, it depends on what we agree with you. We always try to accommodate you right after your arrival to Prague. Please keep us informed about your arrival time. That's all we need.
Check out time is whenever you need before 11am, but you can leave your luggage in the apartment and you can still have the keys by the time you leave. If there are no other guest coming the day you are leaving, you are free to check out at any time which is convenient for you.
CHECK - IN hours:
3pm - 9pm - no charge
9pm. - 12am - extra 10EUR
12am - 8am - extra 20EUR
- the apartment is strictly non smoking
- No house/bachelor parties are permitted
- Please don't bring visitors without permission, only guests previously agreed can stay in the flat
- Please keep the noise to minimum after 10pm to respect our neighbors
- Please close the windows when leaving the flat
- Please do not remove any items from the flat
The apartment is our home and we will try to do our best to make you feel comfortably and to share our knowledge about Prague.
Important information about check out.
- Make sure you didn't forget your things at the apartment.
- Please turn light off.
- Lock the apartment door and common door. After go to the 0 floor and find the post box with name "EAGLE" and put the keys inside.
- When you leave the building remember while the front door is open the gate is unlocked. So please don't close the front door while you don't open the gate.
We kindly thank you for coming and wish you safe trip to home or new place!
This host has 740 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We are Roman and Alena. We live in Prague and work in travel business.
Hospitality became for us a part of life, we take it as a hobby! We love travel and meeting people from all over the world!
I have a hobby to collect the coins from all over the world. I appreciate if my collection will be bigger with your help :)
Check out our fresh INSTAGRAM account (PragBnB) to see restaurants, cafes and other interesting places in Prague we love to visit. We hope you will also share your photos, do not forget to tag me.