About this listing
Nicely furnished, impeccably clean condo in the Green Cove condo community. Fully stocked kitchen, washer dryer, carport, internet, DirectTV, soft linens and comfortable beds. Vacation rental in spring/summer and temporary housing in fall winter.
If you enjoy peaceful accommodations within short distance of many nature preserves, parks, beaches, and attractions, this is a great place to stay. Half-way between Toledo and Sandusky, you'll find much to do on either side of town. Just 15 minutes from the charming summer vacation town of Port Clinton, 35 minutes from Cedar Point, and a short drive/ferry ride from the Ohio islands (Kelleys Island, Put-in-Bay, Catawba). If you’re supporting an outage at David Besse, we’re 5 minutes away.
You'll have full, private access to our one bedroom condo. You can enjoy our an award winning community pool, plenty of common areas to hang out, tennis and basketball courts, catch and release fishing pond, and screened porch. If you have a boat, our condo includes access to your own boat dock.
Interaction with guests
We advertise on other sites where we enjoy numerous five-star reviews. We are happy to help you make the most of your stay in our community. Or, if you prefer, we'll check you in and let you make your own fun.
We're pretty easy going people and desire to create a getaway where our guests feel comfortable and are able to enjoy their visit without worries. In return we ask that our guests treat our home. We ask that they lock the doors when not in the condo, take care to ensure our property doesn't get damaged, clean up messes as soon as they happen, and notify us if unexpected maintenance is required. We also appreciate them keeping the air conditioner and heat turned down during extended periods of absence.
The few "rules" we enforce are:
1. The maximum number of overnight guests is four people.
2. Pets are only allowed in the unit with prior written permission.
3. Please use the fish cleaning stations to clean your fish and do not clean fish in the condo.
4. Don't take items out of the condo unless they are intended for the outdoors (i.e. beach chairs and towels, coolers, etc.)
5. Use sheets to protect the furniture when using the sofa bed.
We also have association rules that are strictly enforced. They are:
1. Smoking is NOT allowed anywhere in the condo or screened porch (outside, away from the condo is fine).
2. Be respectful of neighbors – quiet time is before 8 am and after 10 PM.
3. NO Fueling boats at the docks. This is a safety rule strictly enforced by the condominium association.
4. No grills or flames under carport (please move grills to the driveway or side of the condo)
5. Parking is allowed in the area that aligns with your condo’s carport; parking on the road is not permitted. Illegally parked cars/boats/trailers are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the guest(s).
6. If using the pool, obey all posted signs and warnings.
7. Clean up after your dog and place trash only in the dumpsters located throughout the unit.
This host has 1 review for other properties.View other reviews
Mom of three beautiful kids, full time retail associate, vacation rental owner, and lover of life outside-the-box. Blessed to have a loving family, beautiful home, and most of my wits about me. *wink