In a picturesque lane in the heart of the old town of Hoi An, you will experience the charm of a traditional Vietnamese atmosphere in our « Maison-Mai-Son » .
The « Maison-Mai-Son » is located in a quiet lane 50m from the Tran Phu (street of the well known Japanese bridge) in Hoi An, central of Vietnam.
The lane is accessible to bike all the time, while enjoying the peaceful pedestrian area.
Rent the « Maison-Mai-Son » and feel at home in the middle of Vietnamese daily life.
You will be on hand to visit all the historical sites in the center with its restaurants serving Vietnamese food or Western cuisine.
The Vietnamese countryside and beaches are just minutes away motobike.
Hoi An is often described by visitors as one of the most enjoyable stopover and the place wich for visitors represent most accurately what Vietnam is.
Hoi An is located in central Vietnam, and is a small town, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage and has kept its charm of old Chinese counter.
It has several interesting features, in addition to its cultural interest, Hoi An offers amazing sandy beaches just minutes away from town center
- By taxi 40 minutes from Danang airport or train station.
- By motorcycle 15mn to beaches An Bang and Cua Dai..
- By bike 5 minutes to the vietnamese country side.
- On foot 50m from from historical sites of Hoi An and restaurants
Interaction with guests
- Complementary cleaning or cooking $ 2.5 per hour
-Complementary laundry $ 1.5 per kg
- Breakfast $ 3 / person / day
- Pick up at the airport (25 minutes by car or mini van)
- Massages, beauty.
- Possibility of babysitting
- Car rental with driver
- Rental of motorcycle or bicycle
- organizing excursions on demand
Other things to note
Hoi An benefits from the Central Vietnam's climate which is hot and humid, with only one monsoon pear year.
Although in the tropics, the sea breeze helps maintains a year round temperature which is pleasant.
In January the temperature is fairly cool, from February to June it is a very sunny spring with a pleasant temperature. The months of June, July and August are very hot. But the heat is bearable because of the sea breeze.
The rainy season is from October to December
Renting Minimum of 4 weeks to 2 or 4 people :
- Providing linens and towels changed once a week.
- Cleaning lady 3 hours once a week.
Note: A 3-month visa is required for the lease.