Beautiful and unique cottage in a quiet, family oriented neighborhood (Lindale Park) located adjacent to the Heights and just minutes north of Downtown.
2 minute walk to major bus lines and 8 minute walk to the Light Rail!
Cozy 1,450 sq ft home, with a nice sized yard, producing orange tree and wonderful neighbors! The home features:
- Beautiful wood floors in the living room and adjacent office/3rd bedroom
- Beautiful stained glass windows in the spacious living room
- Upstairs (large loft room and small bedroom) accessible via a unique spiral staircase
- A large master bedroom with a full bath
- In home washer/dryer
- A large kitchen with unique etched windows in the dining area
- A perfect sized back yard with a mature, fruit producing orange tree
- A large bathroom downstairs with a claw foot tub
- Fully functioning fireplace
Full access to the whole house!
Other things to note
Uncovered parking in the driveway (3 car capacity) and on the street available
I prefer no smoking inside the house
This host has 8 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I'm very easy going and laid back.
I was born and raised in Houston and absolutely LOVE it here, but I travel every chance I get!
As a guest, I'm super low maintenance and generally just need a spot on the floor.. and hopefully some hot water. As a host, I'm friendly and as helpful as possible.. Iove to show off my city and am a wealth of knowledge about H-Town!