PLAESE READ THIS BEFORE ASKING BY SMS/Messenger ABOUT TRAM OR OTHER THINGS I NEATLY DESCRIBED HERE : )
- small cosy and colourful room for up to two people - shared bathroom
- calm neighbourhood at city´s periphery - supermarket nearby
- tram from main station: Nr 15 to Meusdorf (final stop) 23 Min + ~ 10 Min walk
- city by bike: ~ 20-30 min
- rent my bike for 6€/day
- nice weekend breakfast if you like for 5€/person (when I´m at home : )
- in summertime enjoy relaxing in our big private garden
- Price is for one Person - additional Person will be calculated depending on your specification
- Our one bathroom will be shared and anyways you will be just in the center of our family-life.
- I share my kitchen with you for preparing your own breakfast, coffee or tee, but cooking is my domain : )
- You will have your own lovingly renovated, colourful room of cosy 8.5 m² under the roof. There is a comfortable daybed of 1,60/2,00m for two people.
- in summer our big and beautiful Garden invites you to sit under the trees, on the terrace or wherever you like.
- for cycling, walking, swimming, it is only 10 min to the nearby lake.
Kitchen, bathroom, garden + of course guestroom
Livingroom by appointment (walk-through room to the upper floor)
Interaction with guests
- usually I´m at home to help you with any question. If not, you´ll get me on the phone and I´ll try my best to help.
Other things to note
- you can park your car in front of my house, supermarket is around the corner, washing machine + dryer can be used for 2,50€ each.
- on weekends when I´m at home, I offer a nice breakfast if you want, for 5€/Person
- if you like to move ecologically, I rent a bike for 6€/day
AND sometimes we you´d have to cope with our little family-chaos here : )
The house is built in the 30's, small and not too soundproof. I am really tolerant, but would like it quietin the evening from 10 o´clock. Concerning other themes- I think we can talk about everything. In general I find it important to talk just briefly about wishes and needs.
Pets and smoking are not allowed in the house.
This host has 10 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Wir sind Mama und Sohn und freuen uns über Gäste in unserer "Villa Kunterbunt".
Kurz: wir sind offen, flexibel, humorvoll, hilfsbereit, bisschen chaotisch, einfach - sehr nett : )