Built in 1880 in one of Portland oldest neighborhoods our house is remodeled but still maintains a lot of its historic charm. It's on the southern edge of downtown Portland and in walking distance to many restaurants and attractions.
Our house has a large living room with a fireplace as well as a large dining room.
The rooms are small but have two comfortable queen size beds. We have luggage racks for your bags - but due to limited space, if you travel with a lot of luggage the rooms will feel cramped, especially for two couples.
Kitchen is stocked with all the basics including coffee and tea.
Please keep in mind that check out time is at 11AM unless we have worked out a later checkout at the time of your reservation.
You will have full access to the house. This house is a duplex and there is a separate one bedroom unit in the back. The parking in downtown is permitted. I will provide you with a guest pass so you can park your car on the street. I can only give you one guest permit. Please do not use the driveway.
Interaction with guests
Feel free to message me through Airbnb or send me a text at anytime.
Other things to note
There are 4 large and 4 small towels available for guests. Ironing board and hair dryer are also available in the bathroom. Please let me know if you need special accommodation before booking.
1. No Smoking
2. Be respectful of neighbors
3. People other than those in guest party are not permitted to stay overnight in the property.
4. No housekeeping service provided. Towels and linens are provided.
5. Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money and the party will not be permitted to check in.
6. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises. The homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest.
7. Please make sure to read the cancelation policy prior to make reservation.
This host has 200 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I've been living in Portland for over 7 years now. After living in Bay Area and the east coast we found ourselves here and think of it as home now. I work as a web developer for a tech company. I am a foodie and have been enjoying all the food and drinks that Portland has to offer.