The apartment was recently renewed, with wooden ceilings and a pretty terrace in an area very near to the historical center and well served by public transports. In the nearby there are supermarkets, restaurants, bars, banks. Free WiFi and a/c
The apartment is on the first floor of a building without the elevator. It includes an entrance hall, bathroom with shower, a bedroom with two single beds, a bedroom with one double bed, a large living room with kitchen, dining table and sofa bed for one person more. Terrace with table and chairs. The furniture and its details make this apartment delightful.
Complete with all the accessories such as WI-FI, TV, hairdryer, iron, washing machine, toaster, and more. Upon your arrival you will find all the basic necessities: towels, bed linen, napkins, toilet paper, coffee, tea, sugar, biscuits, oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Price is always for the whole apartment for the exclusive use of those booking and includes all utilities.
Interaction with guests
We try to be more available as possible for check in, we agree upon that before your arrival but normally we make it after 3 pm.
Additional costs: Baby sitter, Tourist Guide.
Other things to note
Upon arrival you have to pay the tourist tax, that is 1,50€ per day (up to 7 nights) for each guest, children under 12 are free.
In order to make your stay as pleasant as possible, we ask you to respect some simple rules:
• Check-in is expected from 3 pm to 7 pm
- For who arrives after 7 pm, the hour should be agreed upon at least 2 days before the check-in and it will have an extra cost
- For who arrive from 7 pm to 9 pm it will be applied an extra cost of € 20.
- From 9 pm to 11 pm the extra cost will be 40 €.
- After 11 pm we do not make check in
• Check-out is expected by 10 am
• It is strictly forbidden to smoke inside the house
• Avoid loud noises respecting the neighborhoods
• Please take care of the objects and furnitures within the house
• Switch off all the lights and air conditioning when go out
• The loss of keys will implicate a charge of 30€.
• It is available the WiFi service
• We ask you to throw the garbage in the containers you'll find along the street
Upon the arrival you need to pay the city tax, that is € 1,50 per day (up to a maximum of 7 nights) per person, children under 12 years old do not pay.
This host has 598 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Siamo due amiche che hanno deciso di lavorare insieme per i tanti punti in comune che abbiamo.
Ci piacciono molto le relazioni quindi l'ospitalità. Siamo molto creative e ci piace ricilclare vecchi oggetti per trasformarli in oggetti particolari. Adoriamo viaggiare e ogni anno ci concediamo un breve viaggetto con le amiche ;-) Il nostro vocabolo preferito è "INSOLITO" forse perchè ci piace l'unicità ;-) ma la cosa che ci piace più di tutto, è fare tutto questo divertendoci!!!
Vi aspettiamo presto!!