Wesley is a sharp and functional 2 bedroom apartment with fold out sofa, massive roof deck, Free unlimited WIFI and private parking. So close to the Queen Victoria Markets - 5 min walk!
Everything you need for a comfortable stay on the edge of the city grid is at my apartment located less than a few hundred metres from the centre of Melbourne.
Stay warm in winter and cool in summer with a powerful split system. The kitchen is fully decked out and the bathroom includes a small washing machine for clothing, too.
Unlimited WiFi allows you to get work done or stream content and relax on the 3-seater couch which folds out into another bed if you need it.
The space is compact but with enough space to fit small families and/or friends travelling together. A porta-cot and high chair can be arranged, just let me know when you book.
Interaction with guests
This is your own private apartment. Enjoy! If you have any questions during your stay you are welcome to call me anytime.
Other things to note
Key collection is from our office at 601 Little Collins St Melbourne.
- No smoking.
- Pets are not allowed.
- No parties. You can have friends over, but please save your energy for your night out
- Having a party will forfeit your entire bond.
- When checking out, please leave the apartment in a clean and tidy manner. You don’t need to mop and vacuum but please remember this is someone’s home and to put things back where you found them.
- Keep noise down between 10pm and 8am (City Council rule) and be respectful of our neighbours.
- If there is a medical emergency, fire or matters requiring police assistance, please contact 000. For other matters, phone me.
- It is your responsibility to lock up when you are not home and to turn off the fans, lights, heaters and TV. Plus, saving the environment makes you cool.
- I do not accept responsibility for loss of property. However, if you realise you have left something in the apartment after check-out please phone and I will do my best to have it returned to you.