"There are a lot of places I like, but I like New Orleans better." - Bob Dylan.
We agree and want you to leave here feeling the same way. Our charming, historic, art-filled, shotgun apartment, located on the border of Irish Channel and Lower Garden District, is steps off a bustling area of Magazine Street, where locals go to shop, eat, and play. Our area provides the best of everything NOLA has to offer and is easily accessible to the more touristy parts of town.
We're excited to have you!
- Flat-screen TV with access to hundreds of channels through DirectTV
- Recently upgraded high-speed wireless
- Free, easy, unrestricted street parking
- Renovated historic home provides modern amenities while preserving authentic New Orleans style and culture.
- Full kitchen includes gas stove, coffee maker (local coffee included!), dishwasher, microwave, and any cooking utensils and supplies you might need.
- Central air/heating and ceiling fans in the living and bed rooms
- Full-size Washer/Dryer (detergent, bleach, and dryer sheets provided)
You have a separate entrance and the entire apartment to yourself to come and go as you please. We offer self check-in and check-out if preferred.
Interaction with guests
We live on the other side of the house and are available if you have any problems or requests. We put together a guidebook that includes descriptions and maps to our favorite spots in the area, but feel free to ask for any additional recommendations if you have something specific in mind. We also provide walking maps, city guides, and local news magazines so you know what's happening in the city and how to get there.
If you prefer privacy or to do your own thing, we're great with that too- we'll be as visible or invisible as you want us to be. We just want your time in New Orleans to be easy, relaxing, and fun.
Other things to note
While we don't have a driveway, parking on our street is always free, easy, and has no zone restrictions or requirements.
License or registration number17STR-05716
Learn about this number
We designate as not suitable for children because the home has not been child-proofed, but we love and welcome children and have hosted a number of families with kids under 12 - including some unbelievably adorable toddlers. Feel free to reach out if you have specific questions or concerns!
Out of respect for other guests, we don't allow smoking inside, but you're welcome to smoke on the porch or anywhere outside. We keep an ashtray on the table for your convenience.