Experience Manila in this new studio unit located at the 23rd floor T2 of Celadon Park Manila. Get the best advantage in location with commercial and recreational establishments all within easy reach.
See Photos for a detailed walk through
Celadon Park stands out as a tranquil getaway in the heart of Manila. With your own room at the 23rd floor, you will be coming home to the relaxing ambiance of a leisure club where you can either freshen your senses with a dip at the lounge pool, unwind at the viewing deck, work a sweat at the gym or simply have a massage at 1 of the private cabanas.
The apartment building provides 24 hour security, lobby, front desk and maintenance. Guests have access to the swimming pool at the ground floor, and gym, sauna, and viewing deck at the 5th floor.
Interaction with guests
Requests for late check-in or early check-out are accommodated. Should the Guests need any further assistance or information, I'd be glad to help. I want to make sure you have a wonderful stay!
Other things to note
Specifically located at Felix Huertas St., Sta. Cruz manila, the space connects you to to a number of well know education and medical institutions as well as commercial and business districts.
Right across is SM San Lazaro, which is part of the SM chain of super stores. Access to shopping, restaurants, fast food, and major banks is very easy.
Manila International Airport is approximately 15 km away which is a 35min-1 hour ride from the building depending on traffic situation.
A few steps away is Tayuman LRT station which can take you North and South of Metro Manila.
The unit is brand new and everything is kept clean. As a guest, you are assured that beddings, towels, and other essentials are always new and fresh.
There is also cable TV and fast internet connection
Some basic reminders to make sure you have a wonderful stay!
1. The Guests are kindly asked to take care of the accommodation. Missing or damaged items will be charged to the Guests.
2. This is a No-Shoe space, please remove your footwear when inside. There is a designated area for shoes to go upon entry.
3. Make sure the door and window are locked when you leave. The Host is not responsible for the loss or damage of belongings of the Guests.
4. Kindly conserve energy by turning off the air condition and other electricity when you are away.
5. For your safety, do not tamper the fire alarm and main switch.
6. Pets are not allowed.
7. Smoking is not permitted.
8. Sorry, no parties or any loud activities.
9. Please do not throw used tissue, napkins and trash in the toilet bowl.
10. Do not leave any trash that can attract ants, cockroaches and rodents in the room. You may dispose of your trash in the garbage chute inside the Refuse room, which is a few rooms away from our unit.
12. The Host is not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur while on premises. Any inconvenience caused by the building amenities, the Host shall not be liable.
13. If problems arise during your stay, please inform the Host immediately so that issues will be resolved as soon as possible.