About this listing
Welcome to the city of Kings, universities and legends.
Staying close at its heart - Wawel Castle, you will move to the times of kings.
Wandering the streets of Kazimierz and the Old Town you will feel the atmosphere and history of Krakow.
Small, cosy apartment fully equipped, so that every guest can feel like at home.
The apartment is located in a quiet place of Kazimierz at Vistula Boulevards in close proximity to Wawel Castle and the Old Town Square.
There are two double beds in the apartment. Chest of drawers, wardrobe, table with four chairs.
The apartment has a fully equipped kitchen, a bathroom with a bathtub and a washing machine, iron, ironing board, hair dryer.
We have also a cot for your baby :)
Interaction with guests
We personally welcome all the guests :)
Other things to note
We warmly welcome families with children.
We have available: cot for children, games, books and toys - free of charge.
Children under 5 years sleeping with parents in the same bed - free of charge.
Parking daily from 8 pm to 10 am and on weekends is free.
Parking in the hours of 8-22, 3zł per hour / 30 PLN day.
My home is your home :)
please respect my rules:
- Please be respectful of our neighbours and keep dead hours between 10 pm to 6 am
- Please don't smoke inside the apartment. There is a small garden outside the building where you can spend some minutes with your cigarette.
- Do not share key or other information related to the apartment to another person;
- Additional levy for losing the keys is EUR 50;
- Defects and damage to property and housing - are deducted from the deposit.
- We would be very pleased if you leave our apartment in the state in which it was.
- we segregate the garbage : dry ( paper, glass, plastic) and wet ( food etc.)
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.
This host has 170 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I came to Krakow more than 20 years ago. I fell in love with this city, its architecture, history. Here I met my love. Now I live happily with my husband, two daughters and pets :)
I think there are fantastic and interesting people living on our planet. I am glad I can host them in my apartment and help them in exploring of Cracow, our wonderful Polish city :)