The apartment is located on the first floor of the building. The stairs to get to the apartment are narrow and steep, typical of buildings located in this neighbourhood and dating 1800. Bedroom with double bed, kitchen and bathroom with shower
In the Oltrarno district, where the apartment is located, you can live like a Florentine. It is located just some minutes from the historical center and the main monuments. Just 10 minutes to Piazza Pitti, the Uffizi Gallery and Ponte Vecchio. The station is 1 km, 15 minutes walking. Quiet area with many good restaurants nearby. Near Piazza del Carmine and Piazza Santo Spirito in Florence, famous for the trattorias, craftsmen, places for meetings and happy hours.
The apartment is on the first floor of a building. The steps leading to the apartment are very narrow and steep, typical of the 800 buildings of this district. Room with double bed, kitchen and bathroom with shower (no bidet). Thanks to the furniture and its details, this apartment is delightful. Wooden floors and beamed ceilings. All those who are at home are pleasantly surprised by the delicious characteristics of the house, which is more beautiful than the pictures. Recommended for couples or singles.
The apartment is at the exclusive use of guests. You will find sheets and towels. Besides oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, jam, coffee and tea.
Interaction with guests
Upon check in we will deliver to our guests the keys and all the information to have a pleasant stay in Florence and in our apartment.
Other things to note
Upon arrival there is to sign a contract and pay the tax, € 2,50 per day (for up to 7 nights) for each guest, children under 12 are free.
In order to make your stay peaceful and pleasant we ask you to follow few simple rules:
• Check-in is expected from 3 pm to 7 pm
- For who arrive after 7 pm, the time shall be arranged at least 2 days before the arrival and has an extra-cost
- For who arrive between 7 pm and 9 pm the extra-cost is 20€.
- From 9 pm to 11 pm the extra-cost is 40€.
- After 11 pm usually we do not make check in
• Check-out is expected by 10 am
• It is strictly forbidden to smoke inside the house
• Avoid loud noises, respecting the neighbours
• We kindly request to properly use the furnitures and utensils within the apartment
• Please switch off all the lights and air conditioning when go out
• The loss of keys implicate a cost of 30€.
• It is available the WiFi service
• Throw the garbage in the containers you will find along the street
During the check in you must pay the city tax, that is € 2,50 per day (up to 7 nights) per person, considering that children below 12 years old do not pay
This host has 604 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Siamo due amiche che hanno deciso di lavorare insieme per i tanti punti in comune che abbiamo.
Ci piacciono molto le relazioni quindi l'ospitalità. Siamo molto creative e ci piace ricilclare vecchi oggetti per trasformarli in oggetti particolari. Adoriamo viaggiare e ogni anno ci concediamo un breve viaggetto con le amiche ;-) Il nostro vocabolo preferito è "INSOLITO" forse perchè ci piace l'unicità ;-) ma la cosa che ci piace più di tutto, è fare tutto questo divertendoci!!!
Vi aspettiamo presto!!