My home is right by everything you need - trains, buses, restaurants, markets, pharmacies, and the scenic East River! Just 1 minute to Chinatown, and about 15 minutes walk to Soho and East Village! PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION BEFORE YOU BOOK!
ATTENTION! PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE BOOKING:
*My apartment is on the 6th floor (5th if you're European) of a walk-up, which means many stairs because there are no elevators. Please be certain you are fine with this. If you have lots of heavy luggage or health issues, this may not be the place for you!
*My parents live in the apartment as well, however your room is in an isolated part of the apartment ensuring plenty of privacy.
* My apartment and building are very old - some parts of apartment are worn out.
* Your room measures 7 x 11 feet (2.13 x 3.35 meters) and has 1 full-sized bed.
- The location is near many convenient train and bus lines
- Citibikes all around so you can bike to Financial District / South Ferry, Soho, East or West Village, and everywhere else!
- Everything you'll need is around - restaurants, markets, pharmacies, and more!
- Apartment is on a moderately quiet street
- Your bedroom is away from the rest of the apartment, so it's very private!
If all you need is a bed to sleep in and a place to shower, this is the place for you! Parts of my apartment are old and worn, but we keep things as tidy and clean as possible. While I can't provide a luxurious accommodation, I do my best to provide all that you'll need to make your stay as comfortable as possible. I am happy to help with any questions or requests you may have, so don't hesitate to ask for anything at all :)
While you're here, my home is your home and you are most welcome to use all the common areas as you please - whether it's the kitchen supplies or the body wash and shampoo in the bathroom, use whatever you need!
Interaction with guests
Don't hesitate to contact me anytime if you need anything!
Our home may be old, but please treat with respect.
From Sep 18 - 21, 2017 the minimum stay is 2 nights.