Our property is a no-frills but comfortable Nipa Hut that lets you enjoy the tranquility of Puerto Princesa in Palawan, without having to compromise safety and accessibility. We are located within a few hundred meters from the beach.
Situated inside a 700sqm area, our property is secured inside a fenced area . The structure, predominantly made of wood and bamboo, lets you enjoy the cool breeze of Puerto Princesa.
Walking distance (5min) to white beach. By car or tricycle this is 15-30 minutes to the airport. Walking distance to some restaurants in Manalo street.
Interaction with guests
We can arrange for your local itineraries, may you fancy seeing the Underground River, an excursion to Honda Bay, or any of Puerto Princesa's nearby beaches.
Other things to note
* We are on Abueg St., going towards Nasin-aw beach. We are the second house with the pink gate.
* Look for a big clay pot as a landmark and Rosbel Convenience Store. Take the road going in to find Nelly's Nipa Hut.
* Since we are in the rural part of town, roosters live within the area so expect some early morning sounds typical to farms. This gives you an authentically local experience. :)
* We provide basic toiletries, towels, and sheets. Request to add to any of these would be subject to additional charges.
* Please keep to agreed check-in and check-out times. Late check-in and early check-out can be accommodated upon requests placed at least 24-hours in advance.
* Additional guests not declared upon reservation will be charged P500 per night.
* Children of any age are also considered as guests.
* Damages/losses to the unit are subject to charges. Please be ready for a quick inventory for turnover of accountabilities during check-in and check-out. We may ask you to sign a check-in/check-out form.
* For check-out, please turnover key and unit to Jessica or by our duly appointed representative.
* We appreciate your help in keeping the unit tidy after use.
* We will prepare the place with enough beddings and amenities according to the number of guests in your group. Should you need additional amenities, we provide them but at additional charges.
* Towels, bed sheets, and pillow cases are for regular use and not for any other purpose. If the said items are returned to us stained beyond normal use with either blood, grease/oil, soil, makeup, and other unusual substances, the guest shall be charged a fee of P500 per piece for pillow cases/bed sheets/blankets and P300 per towel, which may be deemed unusable. The same rates apply if the said items are missing upon check-out.