Note: I am currently waiting on my short term rental license that is required by the city of Austin. This property will only be available after it is received. Want to stay in the heart of Hyde Park?
Unavailable: Carbon monoxide detector
Things to keep in mind
This is a quiet complex and there is a neighbor downstairs and on one side. There are exterior stairs to access this unit.
Here are some house rules:
1. Parking in the small lot out front is strictly for residents. Street parking is free for all and 5 feet from the lot. Please park there.
2. Please take all trash out before leaving. Once downstairs turn to the left and go to the back of the house. You will see a small undated walkway and find trash and recycling bins there for your use.
3. Please place all towels and sheets on the floor near the front door prior to leaving.
4. You are welcome to anything in the refrigerator unless it is labeled otherwise. Please refrain from eating items in the freezer and cabinets. You are welcome to any food left for you on the counter and also to the spices to cook.
5. All dirty dishes should be placed in the dishwasher prior to leaving and the pots and pans wash cycle started from the small packs of detergent under the sink.
6. Pots and pans are all clad brand and can only be washed by hand after they have cooled. These cannot be put in the dishwasher. He cast iron skillets can't be put in the dishwasher either and must be washed with very hot water only, no soap.