Conveniently located across from the exhibition centre and Crown Casino, walk to the city or along the wharf for all the eating and shopping you desire. Apartment has flexible sleeping with a double and single sofabeds and views stunning to the bay!
This home transforms with multifunctional furniture, a large living room with Apple TV hooked up to 55 Inch LED TV with XBOX 360 and NETFLIX.
Including a bed that can split into two singles or be connected together as a king sized bed with a comfy mattress topper. The Sofa bed also folds out to sleep 2 and in the study a single convertible couch into single bed can be rolled out. See the pics for more of an idea of possible layouts of the space.
Families are also welcome with plenty of space for a Cot and High Chair. These are available on request but need to be booked in advance so they can be provided when the home is prepared for your arrival.
Spectacular views of Port Philip bay from this high level apartment. You will be staying next to all the entertainment Crown Casino and it's world class restaurants can offer. Rockpool bar and grill is definitely worth a visit or on a warm day walk to the bar under the bridge for a beer on the water (Pony Fish Island). Just minutes walk to the Yarra river for a stroll, the DFO for shopping and South Melbourne Market for fresh food.
There is a beautiful communal area on level seven of the building with a GYM, swimming pool and BBQ area all with beautiful views of city. If you'd like to experience the city by bike or need access to a car during your stay, just ask! There are many car and bike share vehicles nearby.
Interaction with guests
This is your own private apartment. It's all yours to enjoy. If you have any questions during your stay you are welcome to call me anytime.
- No smoking.
- Pets are not allowed.
- No parties. You can have friends over, but please save your energy for your night out
- Having a party will forfeit your entire bond.
- When checking out, please leave the apartment in a clean and tidy manner. You don’t need to mop and vacuum but please remember this is someone’s home and to put things back where you found them.
- Keep noise down between 10pm and 8am (City Council rule) and be respectful of our neighbours.
- If there is a medical emergency, fire or matters requiring police assistance, please contact 000. For other matters, phone me.
- It is your responsibility to lock up when you are not home and to turn off the fans, lights, heaters and TV. Plus, saving the environment makes you cool.
- I do not accept responsibility for loss of property. However, if you realise you have left something in the apartment after check-out please phone and I will do my best to have it returned to you.