Wonderful old house (1864) in monumental neighborhood with a garden in front and private back garden. A truly unique Amsterdam experience; Authentic house with old ornaments plus 'design' elements, a good atmosphere and modern needs. The house is located in a stately, botanical and quiet area just 10 minutes from the old centre of town with her bustling canal loop, the Central Station, the Hermitage and Dam square. Unique quiet location, just 100 steps from the Artis zoo!
Old classic house in one of the most beautiful lanes of Amsterdam. Situated near the botanical quarter and across from the city zoo entrance.
- Over 140 m2 (extremely big for Amsterdam, 3 levels)
- green front and fairly large back garden
- Comfy living with great sofa. smart TV with Netflix
- Large bathroom with bath and seperate shower overlooking the garden
- Wooden and marble floors and the combination of vintage and modern elements gives the Amsterdam traditional flavor, a modern touch
- High windows and ceilings
- Fast WIFI, sonos sound system
- 2 comfortable bedrooms with excellent beds (baby bed too)
- Large study room overlooking the street
- Wasmachine and dryer
- Warm ambiance; classic Amsterdam venue
- Quiet but close to everything
- 2 toilets
- Cosy open kitchen: with everything you need (modern equipment!)
- Clean and fresh
- Open, sunny green garden
Via a stone stair at street level .
Inside the house (app. 140 square meters, there are several levels and stairways leading to the back house, were the sleeping rooms are situated. Monumental front and large back garden.
Interaction with guests
- We would love to personally give you tips and information about Amsterdam and it's attractions.
Other things to note
We have kid stuff, kids chairs and cot available.
- Good hygiene
- Civilized people
- Non smoking
- Please no animals