Charming private beachfront cottage on two levels surrounded by 21 over a hundred years old olive trees, with direct access to the beach and large private garden. Ideal for group(s) or family(ies) by joint tenancy.
The house comprises 2 floors of 1550 sq. ft each, which can be used separately, each fully equipped and independent.
The villa, with its 2 fully independent floors and 6 bedrooms (3 bedrooms and 7 beds on each floor), can accommodate independently and comfortably a large family (or a group) of 14 people or 2 families of 7 people each.
The house is located in the small village Psara ("fish" in Greek) right on the seafront in a quiet environment and is GUARANTEED rest. It does not mean isolated: in the small nearby village of Messonghi, half a mile from the house, you will find shops, restaurants, traditional Greek taverns, nightclubs, tourism activities, bus station, food shops, doctors, pharmacies. Finally, in Moraïtika village located 3 km from the house you will find all these facilities as well as car, quads, motorcycles, and bicycles rental agencies . Everything you need for a comfortable, quiet and unforgettable stay on the beautiful and green island of Corfu ...;-)) Charalambos, the owner lives nearby and will welcome you upon your arrival at home.
Note: we disregard any call/request from house rental and property management agencies.
Note: All pictures presented here are taken from our house.
Free parking on premises
We expect tenants to respect the tranquility of the area and places, as well as taking care of the environment, garden, equipment and premises.
Tenants agree to apply the following basic principles during all the rental period:
- To use the rented premises exclusively for residential purpose
- To not make excessive noise or engage in activities in or near the rented premises that lastingly disrupt or without reasonable cause the neighbourhood
- Only park a maximum of one car in the property enclosure and on the space reserved for this purpose only
- To not keep in the rented premises an animal without house owner prior consent.
- To not allow one of his guests to reside in the rented premises during any period without the house owner prior consent
- Return at the end of the rental period the equipment and rented premises in their working condition, and in satisfactory state of cleanliness.