This house is a typical Portuguese farmhouse, lovingly restored, which offers all the comforts for a pleasant stay. The house is ideal for families with children wishing to spend a quiet holiday in the countryside, near the beach. It is located in Quinta do Furadouro in Odeceixe (Aljezur, Portugal), a wonderful and peaceful place, right by the river Seixe, which borders between Alentejo and Algarve. It is 3 km (1.9 mi) away from Odeceixe village and 6 km (3.7 mi) from the Costa Vicentina beaches. The house is ideal for 2 couples and 3 children. It can accommodate up to 6 adults and 1 child. The house offers:
- A large living room with open kitchen
- Two bedrooms with double beds (one of the rooms with a terrace)
- A bedroom with a bunk bed and a bedroom with a child’s bed (1.20 m or 3.9 feet)
- A spacious bathroom with shower, bathtub and washing machine
- A porch with BBQ and a terrace (next to one of the rooms)
If the house is not enough to accommodate the whole family or friends, it is possible to rent an adjacent 1 bedroom house (see “Cosy rustic house in Odeceixe”).