The apartment in XVIII century building, with an area of 70m2. Recently renovated, it has:
• 1 bedroom with double bed (140x200cm).
• 1 sitting room with 2 sofas (one individual is a sofa bed), TV, hi-fi, Internet and 2 large windows with view to the São Jorge Castle´s walls.
• 1 dining room with a table for 4 persons connected to the kitchen.
• 1 kitchen equipped with a nice and sunny 15 m2 terrace (where you can have your meals or just relax).
• 1 complete bathroom (with a bathtub).
In the medieval part of Lisbon, a few steps away from Alfama and the Castle, one of the most visited monuments in Portugal but also close to many restaurants and some of the main points of interest for tourists, come and discover this cosy apartment and terrace.
The apartment is on the first floor of one of the old houses in front of S. Jorge Castle´s walls, a very quiet area that is restricted to cars.