Sunny, spacious studio in a great neighborhood. Walking distance from Times Square, Rockefeller Center, Central Park and Broadway Shows.
- Queen-size memory foam mattress. Air mattress and extra blankets available.
- Amazing view of the midtown skyline
- Quiet, pre-war building
- Modern kitchen with all of the essentials including toaster, microwave, stove, oven and blender
- Seating area and work space
- Clean and colorful bathroom with tub and shower
Interaction with guests
Available 24/7 by phone. There is an on-site super as well for emergencies.
Other things to note
Fourth floor, walk-up building.
No smoking or loud parties please.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
I moved to NYC a year and a half ago from California and I'm absolutely in love with the city! There are endless things to do and see, and foods to try. I'm currently in my second year of residency training at a hospital in NYC.