The Idyllwild Tree House and Studio Cabin are set in a peaceful, quiet and spacious neighborhood, with a spacious hot tub, front and back yards, expansive porches, and a cute pond, minutes from the center of town, inspiration point and ISOMATA.
*For peaceful and quiet, family-style enjoyment only.
Welcome to the Tree House and Studio!
Are you hosting a larger group of family and/or friends? Do you desire the privacy of your own cabin, while you entertain your own guests? Perhaps you are hosting a smaller group that is looking for side-by-side cabins in which to spread out? The combination "Tree House and Studio Cabin" offers versatility, luxury, and possibility.
Welcome to The Tree House (and more!). An ideal setting for your relaxing vacation, and a starting point for adventure in Idyllwild, Palm Springs, Coachella, Temecula and beyond.
We offer two uniquely designed cabins. The larger one is 12-sided and has a large tree holding up its center. The smaller one is 8-sided, featuring a large, airy, open-format space.
The large "Tree House" comfortably accommodates up to nine people. The Master and Guest bedrooms feature Queen-sized beds, while the spacious loft above holds two comfy Queen-sized beds and one Full bed. It features two bathrooms, complete with bath and shower options. It's large living/dining area and full-featured kitchen can provide for gatherings both large and small.
The Studio Cabin features one Queen-sized bed, while its deep, comfy leather couch converts into a second Queen-sized bed for a total occupancy of four. Its "half-kitchen" is perfect for light cooking (no stove or oven), and its small bathroom with shower is comfortable and easy to use.
The expansive back porch beckons readers, snoozers, and yogis. Its pond hosts a school of goldfish and two bullfrogs. In Summer, guests frequently arrange group yoga, tai-chi and massages there.
Our Jacuzzi hot tub is large, inviting and impeccably maintained. On cool dark nights, it offers a spectacular view of the Milky Way. It easily accommodates 4 larger people with ample room to spare.
** As the father of a five year-old, I am particularly concerned about water safety and the safety of my guests. Access to the Jacuzzi is only granted after a separate "Safety/Responsibility Agreement" has been signed.
The "Tree House's" expansive front porch is ideal for sunbathers, loungers and readers. Its large, rustic table and benches are perfect for dining in warmer weather.
Both cabins feature easy-to-use entertainment systems and offer free Netflix, HBO Now, Hulu Plus and Showtime Anytime. Guests with iTunes accounts can purchase TV shows and Movies as they like. Universal Blu-Ray/DVD/CD players stand at the ready. Guests can also broadcast music, over-the-air, from their iPhone and Android phones directly to each cabin's speakers via WiFi.
Infant/Toddler beds, furnishings and protections are available, upon request. We can also furnish a high-quality Queen-sized inflatable mattress, if desired.
Guests enjoy exclusive access to both cabins and the surrounding property for the duration of their stay (aside from management in case of emergency). Access to the hot tub is provided only after the renter signs a "Hot Tub Safety and Responsibility" agreement.
Interaction with guests
We love our cabins and hope you do, too. I make contact with you as soon as you make your reservation, to make sure that everything suits your needs.
Other things to note
**IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING NOISE:
Many AirBnB guests have reserved time here without taking the time to read the "House Rules", and have had to cancel their reservations and pay fees once they realize what the rules actually are. PLEASE, read my "house rules" before inquiring.
** AirBNB has changed Idyllwild, and new laws have been passed to protect the spirit of the community. Official "quiet times" are between 7:30pm and 7:30am every day, enforceable by the Sheriff and the AirBNB host (Me). Normal noise levels are fine, but all music and louder activities should remain indoors, with doors and windows shut. The neighbors WILL call the Sheriff if anyone ignores the rules.
I've hosted large gatherings many times, without any problems:)
1. NEW VACATION RENTAL LAWS - As of 2016, Riverside County requires all vacation rental owners in Idyllwild to obtain the name, address and government-issued ID of the primary renter, aged 21 or over. The law makes this person 100% responsible for anything that might happen during their stay.
*** Renters will not be able to access the premises until I have received the primary renter’s ID, full name and legal address for filing. If these have not been received on or before 9:00am on the reservation start date, then the reservation will be immediately cancelled, and all late-cancellation penalties will apply.
2. CLEANLINESS: Please leave the cabin in the same state in which you found it.
3. DAMAGES: This cabin is furnished with beautiful, luxurious, and expensive items. A completed, signed and dated checklist will be waiting for you on the dining room table when you arrive at the cabin. YOU are solely responsible for any and all damages that occur during the course of your stay, whether or not the damage was caused by you. Please ask your guests to mind their surroundings. ** The Eames Lounge Chairs are professionally inspected and restored on a regular basis, and they are physically tested before each and every reservation. Only one person in the chair at a time, and sit down carefully, please.
4. DOGS: We always present you with a clean-smelling cabin, free of pet dander or odors of any kind. We scan with a “UV Black-Light” after each and every guest, and we strictly enforce our damage policy with regards to pet staining, marking or odors. Well behaved, potty trained dogs are most welcome. Please clean up after your dog(s) when they go to the bathroom outside - Small plastic poop-baggies can be provided for your convenience, upon request.
5. PHOTO / FILM: Out of respect to the local residents, no commercial filming or photography either in, on or around the house or property.
6. BAR-BE-QUE: The local Fire Department now requires all primary renters to register if they use the BBQ. ONLY LIQUID PROPANE BBQ'S ARE PERMITTED, and that is provided to you as part of your rental. My manager, David, will ask you to sign a permit, and he will walk it into the Fire Department for you.
~ THANK YOU ~