Downtown 3 bed 2 bath home set amongst a thriving succulent garden. This private home offers a savvy California bungalow feel. The home is a five minute drive to the beach & seven minute walk to the heart of downtown. Walk or bike to everything!
1. No Smoking Inside (If you smoke outside please dispose of the remnants in a sealed bag in the outside garbage cans.)
2. Strip all used bedding and leave in the hall near back door.
3. Start one load of towels. Please wash all whites together only. Switch towels to drier before departure.
4. No additional guests beyond your agreed amount. Additional guests will not be tolerated. No parties beyond 6 guests. If neighbors complain and the police are called your contract may be revoked, you will loose your deposit and you and yours will be asked to vacate the home.
Vacation rental are under great scrutiny in Santa Barbara. Please help us continue to be ABLE to rent to short term vacationers by adhering to noise ordinances (no loud music past 10 p.m.) and by being a gracious neighbor!
5. Do not use flush-able wipes in the toilets. The pipes can not handle the bulk and the toilet may clog. If flush-able wipes are found to be at the heart of the problem you will be charged for the plumber costs.
Born in the mountain west and currently living in an endless summer vacation destination, I love my life! I enjoy traveling to exotic lands, reading historical fiction and how to books, spending time with friends and family, gardening in our seaside backyard, extreme POWDER skiing and ecstatic dance. I can't live without music, Thai food and good wine. I manage several of our own vacation properties and always use the golden rule when staying elsewhere by leaving a property clean and cared for.