Large 34m2 fully furnished studio with all amenities, located in central Paris a step away from the world's most visited cemetery: Père Lachaise.
The flat is comfy and ideal for a couple or a single person, although it can accommodate up to 4 people (sofa bed + airbed) if you don't mind proximity.
- Spacious living room with fully-equipped kitchen
- Very well maintained building with elevator and a nice large private garden
- Bathroom with WC and bathtub inside
- Modern yet comfortable design and furniture
- Safe building with concierge
- Fast fibre optic broadband & WiFi (250+ Mbps)
- Large flat screen TV with 200+ channels incl. foreign channels
- Bedding and towel provided
- Heater in every room
- Washer dryer & dishwasher available
- Air mattress only if you book for more than 2 people
- Quite private garden for building resident
- Gym facilities in the building: ~65€ for a 8-day pass
- Private bicycle storage in building
- 25 min or less to most top attractions in Paris (Louvres, Champs Elysées, Notre-Dame, Montmartre, Pigalle, Bastille, Père-Lachaise, etc.)
Interaction with guests
I can definitely reply to your questions if you have any question. I was born and raised in Paris and I have a lot of good addresses to share. See the neighborhood map below for more information.
Other things to note
If you are a light sleeper or coming from a quite countryside town, note that you may hear traffic from the main road at night.
License or registration number7511100200019
Learn about this number
• Please be thoughtful of the furniture; take care of it as if it was yours :)
• Be respectful to our neighbors by being quiet in the hallways and elevator
• Please tidy up and return the apartment in the same condition/cleanliness as you found it
• Flexible check-in & check-out time - based on my availabilities and your arrival time
• After you have picked up luggage, passed through customs (if applicable) and are exiting the airport please contact me to ensure a seamless check-in process
• Only guests with confirmed reservations are free to enjoy all of the amenities of the studio. They are not permitted to grant access to the premises by anyone else without the host's permission.
• Enjoy your time in Paris without any limitation!
From Nov 22 - 28, 2017 the minimum stay is 3 nights.
I'm a French entrepreneur who travels frequently and sometimes months at a time. I know how hard it is to find a nice place when going abroad so you can count on me to take your precious holidays seriously :)