Unbelievably large Parisian style, Pre-War Garden Level apartment in a brownstone house in the trendy and convenient area of Stuyvesant Heights, Brooklyn. Two full baths, large kitchen, garden access, W/D/D.
Time spent in this lovely Bed-Stuy apartment and you could easily forget you came from the 21st Century. It's palatial by New York standards and every square foot is outfitted with paintings, a piano, vintage hats and dresses, antique collectibles, and any number of wooden chests.
If you like being in an environment to let go of what you're used to, this place will make you feel at home and relaxed.
Guests have access to garden level area, including garden. Downstairs basement area is off limits.
Other things to note
Fresh linens will be provided and there is a washer and dryer in the kitchen space. However, you will need to provide your own detergent.
Welcome to Brooklyn, New York. We hope you have a wonderful stay. A $50 refundable key deposit is required at check-in.
1. The RESIDENT agrees there will be NO SMOKING in the house. There are smoking areas in the back. If there is evidence of smoking damage inside of the property including odors the RESIDENT risks losing some or all of his/her deposit.
2. The RESIDENT agrees to maintain the PREMISES in a clean, orderly, and lawful manner.
3. Upon vacating the PREMISES, the RESIDENT agrees to leave the PREMISES clean and as upon arrival, with the exception of leaving used towels and linens on the floor.
4. The RESIDENT agrees to use their best effort to turn off the lights and appliances when not in use.
5. The RESIDENT agrees to vacate the PREMISES no later than 6PM on the check out day. If RESIDENT continue to occupy the PREMISES after this time without written approval of the OWNER or HIS MANAGER, RESIDENT agrees to pay additional rent at owner's discretion. Should it be necessary to legally evict the RESIDENT, the RESIDENT agrees to pay ALL costs related to the eviction in addition to the to the above hourly rent.
6. The RESIDENT agrees to occupy the premises in quiet consideration of the neighbors.
7. The RESIDENT agrees to make NO altercation to the PREMISES without the OWNER'S written permission.
8. The RESIDENT agrees to pay the full cost to repair any damage caused by the RESIDENT and his or her family and guests.
9. The RESIDENT agrees to pay the replacement cost equal to the retail value of any missing household items, including linens, cookware, furniture, audio-video equipment, & art.
10. The RESIDENT agrees not to keep any animals on the PREMISES.
11. The RESIDENT agrees not to sublet any portion of the PREMISES.
12. The RESIDENT agrees that the number of people occupying the residence shall not exceed 2 unless otherwise arranged.
13. The RESIDENT agrees not to enter basement/downstairs unless there is an emergency and notifies OWNER.
13. The OWNER or HIS MANAGER shall have the right to enter and inspect the PREMISES at any time of they suspect an emergency. Otherwise, 24-hour notice will be given.
14. The OWNER is not responsible for any illness or accidents of any kind of RESIDENT OR GUESTS OF RESIDENT that occur during the stay anywhere on the property of the above address.
15. All utilities and wireless internet are paid by the OWNER, unless otherwise agreed.
16. The OWNER is NOT liable for the RESIDENT'S OR GUESTS personal property.